Bernadette @ Dette Snaps

Bernadette @ Dette Snaps

Professional Wedding Photojournalism for the Modern Couple!

Saint Paul, MN 55101 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

**Winner of the 2013 and 2014 WeddingWire "Bride's Choice" Awards.

"Bernadette is an amazing photographer. She has a brilliant mind at capturing moments that most photographers would miss." - Emily and Jude

love people and I am a storyteller. It's what makes a professional wedding photojournalist, great. I strive to capture the realness and honesty of a moment, in a stylish and personalized way. I pay extra attention to the emotion and details that make an event or person truly unique, taking photographs that narrate a story of the entire day and portray my subjects as genuinely as possible.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your upcoming celebration!

In Love,
Bernadette Bernadette Pollard

Need more? I think you'll find my Frequently Asked Questions helpful!

My personal purpose in Photography:
~ Genuinely connect with fellow human beings through my camera lens & my heart.
~ Honor client's trust, with the quality & professionalism their moments deserve.
~ Seek out challenges to refine my process & voice, moving the work, myself forward.
~ To be in a place of full gratitute and joy, with as much fun & laughter as possible!

If the above resonates with you, then I believe that we may be a good fit for each other.

Serving clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin and beyond...

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bernadette went above and beyond for our wedding. When we first met, she asked great questions to get to know us in order to ensure we were a good fit for working together. When we decided to work together, she invested her time to get to know us as a couple to understand what our hopes were for wedding photos. By getting to know us she was able to achieve 3 things:
1.) We were comfortable with her presence on our wedding day
2.) We were able to choose the right package and make sure timing for photo's was taken into consideration
3.) Most importantly, we would get the look and feel we had hoped for out of the photos.

On the day of our wedding, Bernadette grabbed the bull by the horns in order to make sure she could get the right shots at the right times to capture the feeling and emotions of the day, without intruding on these moments or manufacturing them. She had a positive presence and an eye which created a wonderful narrative of our day.

The ability to work the camera to most beautifully capture moments, combined with thoughtful editing resulted in physical and digital album that completely blew both of us away. I know that in years to come, on anniversaries we will look back on these pictures and we will be so happy that we entrusted this to the talent of Bernadette. We really could not be more thrilled!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Lisa
1 Review
Endorsements
Bernadette of Dette Snaps is an amazing photographer! I've had the pleasure of working with her on a couple occasions, one specifically for a stylized wedding shoot- it turned out amazing and I have gotten so many compliments on it! Hands down, she is a true talent!
Bernadette @ Dette Snaps is a wedding photographer from the Twin Cities, MN. We service weddings througout the local area, including Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Destinations. Bernadette @ Dette Snaps is a professional wedding photojournalist that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in omantic, timeless imagery in a style fusion of editorial and photojournalism.
651-340-7544
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards