Benfield Photography

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Best descision I could have made. Budgeting wasn't always easy but the money I spent on a photography package with Benfield was the best money I could have spent. The pictures are priceless and beautiful...I literally cannot say enough.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
6375 W. Greens Chapel Rd. , Fayetteville, AR 72704
BLOG
If you're looking for a photographer to capture the things you don't want to forget about your wedding day: a first kiss, a dad's tear, a baby's laugh, then we are for you.

If you're looking for a photographer who is personable, makes the day fun, and loves what they do, then we are for you.

If you're looking for a fun and unique expe rience you can share with your husband, your family, and your friends, then we are for you!

We pride ourselves in capturing the moments you want to hold on to forever.  But more than that, we do this is a fun, personable way.

------------------------------------------------------------

So, we're a bit different than other photographers around here. We have some unique ideas that (unless they start copying us) you won't get with other photographers.

Examples include our engagement guest books, morning after shoots, crystal cover albums, destination engagements, etc.  If you're a bit more daring (though there are a small handful of photographers who also offer this), ask us about our trash the dress sessions.  Dale has been interviewed for national publications on this very topic!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Also, you'll HAVE to check out our albums.  Many photographers around here offer thin, yearbook-style pages in their wedding albums (for examples, go to Asukabook.com).  There's nothing wrong with these, I use them for my engagement guest books, but I'd rather have my wedding images on thick, sturdy pages that I know will last!  Our albums are on this thick page, and you can get some modern covers such as a crystal overlay of your favorite image, or that image brushed on to metal.  They're a sight!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)