Bend The Light Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
MelissaC
01/31/2015

Bend the Light Photography is worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY! They take absolutely amazing photos, even if you're not very photogenic like me. Lol! I LOVE all of my pictures: Engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding photos, and I have almost never been able to say that about pictures of me in my life. Jenn and Kaylinn were so sweet and professional, and although I didn't get to spend much time with Jesslynn, she seemed super sweet as well. No complaints from the guys! My wedding was super stressful and I was so embarrassed because I had about a dozen anxiety attacks, but Jenn and Jesslynn worked around them and you can't even tell how stressed out I was in the pictures. Jenn was so sweet during some of these issues, I can't thank her enough. The pictures are seriously amazing and everyone has been fawning over them! Thank you so much for everything! If I could wallpaper our new house in these photos, I would. :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Antonio, TX 78251
BLOG

Photography in a new light

Our style is a combination of photojournalism, art and modern portraiture. We’re all about creating images that are not only beautiful and unique but are a true reflection of you and your personality.

We look for interesting angles, natural light, and those little moments that others might overlook. With our always-ready, unobtrusive, laid back but professional style, we will capture your day as it unfolds so that you will never... ever... forget.

To see more, check out our website:
www.BendTheLight.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Bend The Light Photography is a wedding photographer from San Antonio, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Antonio, Austin, and South Texas. Bend The Light Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creative and modern wedding photography