Bend The Light Photography

Bend The Light Photography

Photography in a new light

San Antonio, TX 78251 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Our style is a combination of photojournalism, art and modern portraiture. We’re all about creating images that are not only beautiful and unique but are a true reflection of you and your personality.

We look for interesting angles, natural light, and those little moments that others might overlook. With our always-ready, unobtrusive, laid back but professional style, we will capture your day as it unfolds so that you will never... ever... forget.

To see more, check out our website:
www.BendTheLight.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you only read one sentence in this review, here it is: Book Bend the Light Photography if you want to be the happiest bride with the most gorgeous photos of your special day!!! Honestly, I knew I wanted to book these amazing girls as soon as we started planning our wedding. I had seen some of their beautiful images from previous weddings on blogs and I knew I loved their style. I expected to be pleased with my images and I wasn't disappointed- to see my own wedding photos took my breath away!! I realize I sound very narcissistic, but let's be honest, every bride deserves to feel gorgeous on her special day, and they made me look great- I felt better than my best looking day! Not to mention that my groom and I aren't very good at getting our photos taken. We don't really like being in front of cameras and we have a tendency to look and be a bit awkward. :) Kaylinn is super organized and went over what to expect on the big day with me which was fabulous. Jenn and Sada made me and my groom feel so comfortable that we didn't mind getting our pictures taken at all- even my new hubby was captured grinning and laughing and completely at ease. He's so thrilled with the images too- he keeps looking at them over and over in amazement- he can't believe he looks that relaxed and happy in a photograph, and now he looks that way in hundreds of images that Bend the Light took! Our families and friends are also thrilled- they captured the faces we love as they joined in our celebration, and you can feel the love and happiness that was abundant that evening. I'm so, so pleased that I booked Bend the Light. We will have these beautiful images forever, and we will cherish being able to look at them as we grow old together.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Photography
Bend The Light Photography is a wedding photographer from San Antonio, Texas. We service weddings througout the local area, including San Antonio, Austin, and South Texas. Bend The Light Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creative and modern wedding photography
210-373-4447
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards