Ben Siems / Willie August Project

Ben Siems / Willie August Project

Minneapolis, MN 55408 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, ...

About Us

Ben Siems / The Willie August Project

Because I play several instruments and a variety of musical styles, I can provide both wedding ceremony and reception music for almost any style of wedding, from traditional to casual.

My two main instruments are cello and guitar, and I regularly work with musicians who play all of the following: cello, violin, flute, trumpet, piano, upright bass, percussion, and others.

For wedding ceremonies, I have provided music in all of the following formats: Classical (solo cello, two cellos, cello with vocalist, cello and violin, etc.); Folk (solo guitar, guitar with vocalist, guitar with piano, etc.); Meditative jazz (cello and guitar, guitar with upright bass, etc.)

For wedding receptions, I have provided the following styles and instrumental combinations: Jazz (with my trio, The Willie August Project - http://WillieAugust.tripod.com); Rock/Reggae/Blues/etc. (four- or five-piece band); Standards/American songbook (various instrumentations, with or without vocalist).

Whatever your stylistic preferences are, you can be assured that I work only with professional musicians and will provide the soundtrack you need to make your special day as perfect as it can be.
Associations I Belong to
612-825-9952
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire