Ben Siems / Willie August Project

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ben did an amazing job at our wedding. He was extremely responsive. Always returned calls and emails in a timely manner. He arranged 2 modern songs just for us and emailed us the recordings ahead of time so we could ok them and use them for the rehearsal. We also used him for a cocktail party the night before the wedding and did an amazing job. We thoughly enjoyed working with Ben and would hire him again!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Ben Siems / The Willie August Project Because I play several instruments and a variety of musical styles, I can provide both wedding ceremony and reception music for almost any style of wedding, from traditional to casual.

My two main instruments are cello and guitar, and I regularly work with musicians who play all of the following: cello, violin, flute, trumpet, piano, upright bass, percussion, and others.

For wedding ceremonies, I have provided music in all of the following formats: Classical (solo cello, two cellos, cello with vocalist, cello and violin, etc.); Folk (solo guitar, guitar with vocalist, guitar with piano, etc.); Meditative jazz (cello and guitar, guitar with upright bass, etc.)

For wedding receptions, I have provided the following styles and instrumental combinations: Jazz (with my trio, The Willie August Project - http://WillieAugust.tripod.com); Rock/Reggae/Blues/etc. (four- or five-piece band); Standards/American songbook (various instrumentations, with or without vocalist).

Whatever your stylistic preferences are, you can be assured that I work only with professional musicians and will provide the soundtrack you need to make your special day as perfect as it can be.
+/- read less
Details
Ceremony Music Arrangements:: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist, String - Quartet, String ...
Instruments: Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
Music Services: Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rece...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)