belle-maquillage makeup & hair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Isabelle is amazing, and I am so thrilled that I chose her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did all of the makeup for my mom and bridesmaids, and they all raved about her. Everything stayed perfectly in place the entire day, hair, and all of the makeup! Hope to work with her again on some special occasion!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Simpsonville, SC 29681

Isabelle Schreier

You are looking for a professional makeup and hair artist for your wedding day or a special event?  Let me do the styling you are dreaming of!  Fully trained in Makeup Artistry and Cosmetology, I exactly know to handle every skin type.  By using high quality airbrush makeup and high end cosmetics, I can ensure long lasting and flawless results for over 12 hours.

It`s so important to consider the personality of each client to give an individual and perfect makeup result. I will highlight your natural beauty with my makeup!  The service includes a makeup and hair consultation, and the styling on your wedding day.  I offer "on location" services, which means I will come to you.

Please contact me for your individual rate!  864-477-9174 or isabelle@belle-maquillage.com

Details
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)