belle-maquillage makeup & hair

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Elizabeth
05/30/2015

Isabelle was absolutely amazing!! She is so incredibly sweet and such a joy to be around. The makeup she applied for myself and for all of my wedding party was flawless! I feel so lucky to have found Isabelle to work with us for our wedding. I really hope to work with her again in the future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Greenville, SC 29605

Isabelle Schreier

You are looking for a professional makeup and hair artist for your wedding day or a special event?  Let me do the styling you are dreaming of!  Fully trained in Makeup Artistry and Cosmetology, I exactly know to handle every skin type.  By using high quality airbrush makeup and high end cosmetics, I can ensure long lasting and flawless results for over 12 hours.

It`s so important to consider the personality of each client to give an individual and perfect makeup result. I will highlight your natural beauty with my makeup!  The service includes a makeup and hair consultation, and the styling on your wedding day.  I offer "on location" services, which means I will come to you.

Please contact me for your individual rate!  864-477-9174 or isabelle@belle-maquillage.com

+/- read less