belle-maquillage makeup & hair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Isabelle and her team were amazing!!! We had a large wedding party and a few time constraints that Isabelle had no problem accommodating. This is the first time I've been in a bridal party where everyone loved their hair and make up! We had 5 people show up over an hour late and they still made it work with ease. Everything from the trail run to the day of was perfect. Isabelle and her team are very friendly, professional and laid back. I am so glad I went with her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Greenville, SC 29605

Isabelle Schreier

You are looking for a professional makeup and hair artist for your wedding day or a special event?  Let me do the styling you are dreaming of!  Fully trained in Makeup Artistry and Cosmetology, I exactly know to handle every skin type.  By using high quality airbrush makeup and high end cosmetics, I can ensure long lasting and flawless results for over 12 hours.

It`s so important to consider the personality of each client to give an individual and perfect makeup result. I will highlight your natural beauty with my makeup!  The service includes a makeup and hair consultation, and the styling on your wedding day.  I offer "on location" services, which means I will come to you.

Please contact me for your individual rate!  864-477-9174 or isabelle@belle-maquillage.com

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Hair, Makeup
Hair: Blowouts, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 15
Licensed Professional: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)