belle-maquillage makeup & hair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Isabelle is wonderful and a delight to work with!

I knew I had found someone professional immediately as she answered emails in a prompt manner. Isabelle was able to coordinate the schedule so that myself, my mom and 9 bridesmaids could all have hair and makeup done in a relaxed, organized way. She brought on 3 other stylists that were all amazing too. The wedding day was effortlessly fun!

Isabelle uses excellent products and everything was clean and professional. She has an amazing ability to make anyone feel beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Greenville, SC 29605

Isabelle Schreier

You are looking for a professional makeup and hair artist for your wedding day or a special event?  Let me do the styling you are dreaming of!  Fully trained in Makeup Artistry and Cosmetology, I exactly know to handle every skin type.  By using high quality airbrush makeup and high end cosmetics, I can ensure long lasting and flawless results for over 12 hours.

It`s so important to consider the personality of each client to give an individual and perfect makeup result. I will highlight your natural beauty with my makeup!  The service includes a makeup and hair consultation, and the styling on your wedding day.  I offer "on location" services, which means I will come to you.

Please contact me for your individual rate!  864-477-9174 or isabelle@belle-maquillage.com

+/- read less