Bella Calla

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lilli and her team at Bella Calla were fabulous - so much so that I wish I had considered them for my wedding planner as well (unfortunately I had already contracted with another wedding planner before I met with Lilli).

Lilli was super responsive, friendly, creative and simply fun to work with (even though I drug my feet selecting my florist). She listens and works to achieve the picture and goal you have in mind, and while she has great suggestions, they're just that and she doesn't try to dictate the direction of your design or event or rush you - she takes the time to get to know you and your likes and dislikes so she can create the perfect floral arrangements. She then provides sketches to help you see the idea come to life. And she's flexible - without asking, she gladly redid her sketches when I changed up my decor to incorporate a new primary item on all the tables.

Bella Calla also provided the small succulent favors for our wedding. I originally planned to order on Etsy to save money but after seeing the quality of succulents in Bella Calla's storefront, I asked for a quote. Bella Calla provided them at a competitive rate and did an excellent job potting them for me.

For future events, I wouldn't hesitate to call Bella Calla.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
3100 Downing St , Denver, CO 80205

Innovative, inventive floral design for Denver, Boulder, and the mountains.

Bella Calla offers innovative, artistic floral design to the weddings and events of Denver, Boulder, and the mountains. We bring you the freshest and most hard-to-find flowers, and make your day special. Every wedding is special and important to us, and each bouquet, bout, or centerpiece gets special attention. We strive to add personal details to your wedding so that the flowers show you and your family's personality.

Here is a link to Bella Calla's full portfolio...

Meaning is infused into every stem, and you will treasure the personal touches for years to come. We incorporate heirlooms, lace from old wedding dresses, jewlery, and other meaningful touches into the bridal bouquets and fun touches into the bouts for the guys! We believe that there is an art to weddings, and each wedding should have its own unique style and elegance. At Bella Calla, we strive to make your day special, beautiful, and personal. We take the time to get to know you, and work within your budget to make your wedding flowers exactly what you're dreaming of!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2010
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
One of the very best florists we have ever worked with in our 23 years in the wedding industry. She is fun, creative, professional and just a joy to work with. We book her for many of our clients.
PROS I KNOW (81)
Bella Calla is a wedding florist from Denver Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Boulder, and vail. Bella Calla is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in unique floral design