Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Bella Bridesmaids was incredible to work with for my big day. From helping coordinate the desired look for my bridesmaids (various shades of purple), to helping with out of town bridesmaids, to accommodating my four attendants (two junior bridesmaids and two flower girls), the ladies at Bella were incredible to work with. I would highly recommend them for your bridesmaids/flower girl's wedding attire!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
5210 West 116th Place, Leawood, KS 66211

A Collection For the Modern Bridesmaid

Bella Bridesmaid offers a collection of top designers in a wide range of price and style. Set in an upscale boutique atmosphere in the Shops at Park Place in Leawood, we are by appointment only in order to provide exemplary service for the bride and her bridal party.

Bella Bridesmaid Kansas City is proud to carry the following collecti ons:

Dresses - Adrianna Pappell, Alfred Sung, Alvina Valenta, AfterSix, Amsale, Bill Levkoff, Coren Moore, Dessy, Donna Morgan, Jenny Yoo, Jim Hjlem, LelaRose, LoveLane by Ivy & Aster, LulaKate, Rosebud Flower Girls, Saja Bridal, Swoon, Two Birds, Us Angels Flower Girls, Watters, Watters C20, Monique Lhuillier

Accessories-  Kendra Scott, BridalTOMS, Elle & Jae

Store Hours:

Monday-Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm

CLOSED Sundays

To schedule an appointment call us at 913.338.1901 or email us at kansasacity@bellabridesmaids.com

Follow us on Instagram at @bellabridesmaidskc!

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes