Bella Bridesmaids - Kansas City

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

LOVED Bella Bridesmaids! They were so accommodating to me and my bridesmaids and very helpful! They let us choose which dresses we were interested in and then picked out several that they recommended for my girls and their specific body types. They also offered a discount for me for attending a local bridal show! They were amazing to work with and I would recommend this store to everyone looking for bridesmaids dresses!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
5210 West 116th Place, Leawood, KS 66211

A Collection For the Modern Bridesmaid

Bella Bridesmaid offers a collection of top designers in a wide range of price and style. Set in an upscale boutique atmosphere in the Shops at Park Place in Leawood, we are by appointment only in order to provide exemplary service for the bride and her bridal party.

Bella Bridesmaid Kansas City is proud to carry the following ... read more

Bella Bridesmaid Kansas City is proud to carry the following collections:

Dresses - Adrianna Pappell, Alfred Sung, Alvina Valenta, AfterSix, Amsale, Bill Levkoff, Coren Moore, Dessy, Donna Morgan, Jenny Yoo, Jim Hjlem, LelaRose, LoveLane by Ivy & Aster, LulaKate, Rosebud Flower Girls, Saja Bridal, Swoon, Two Birds, Us Angels Flower Girls, Watters, Watters C20, Monique Lhuillier

Accessories-  Kendra Scott, BridalTOMS, Elle & Jae

Store Hours:

Monday-Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm

CLOSED Sundays

To schedule an appointment call us at 913.338.1901 or email us at kansasacity@bellabridesmaids.com

Follow us on Instagram at @bellabridesmaidskc!

+/- read less