Behind the Veil, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Behind the Veil, LLC was incredible beyond words! Working with Angela, Maria, and their team was a dream come true! They are professional, talented, inspired, and such a delight to spend your day with! My hair and makeup lasted all day through laughter, tears, and even while dancing the night away! I will be recommending Behind the Veil to ALL of my friends who are getting married in the area! They were amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
537 Ritchie Hwy, Suite 1D, Severna Park, MD 21146
BLOG

Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry

Behind the Veil, LLC is an award-winning team of artists with over 15 years of professional experience, providing gorgeous hair and makeup for brides and bridal parties!

Relax in the comfort of your home, hotel or bridal suite as our beauty team gets you gorgeous and ready for your big day!

We travel throughout MD, DC, VA and ... read more

We travel throughout MD, DC, VA and the surrounding areas!

Award-Winning Specialties Include:

~ Updos, Blow Outs, Formal Styles & Extensions
~ Traditional & Airbrush Makeup
~ Lash Extensions
~ Onsite Spray Tanning

Thank you so much to all of our past brides for voting!

We've won the Bride's Choice Awards 5 Years in a Row!!!

Contact us today to schedule your trial and start planning the perfect hair and makeup for your big day!

info@behindtheveilbeauty.com

443.650.VEIL (8345)

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2010
Employees: 25
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (21)
Angela and her team do an amazing job! I love sending my clients her way because she is a local Annapolis business and her brides always look flawless. I always look forward to working events with them because the brides stay happy and beautiful on their wedding day!
PROS I KNOW (82)
Behind the Veil, LLC is a wedding hair and makeup company from Annapolis, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Behind the Veil, LLC is a professional wedding hair and makeup company that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for over 3 years. We specialize in Airbrush Makeup, Updos, Lash Extensions and Spray Tanning