Becki J. Owens Photography

Becki J. Owens Photography

Portrait and Event Photographer and Official Photographer of the Miss South Carolina Organization

211 Oates Avenue
Easley, SC 29640 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: No

About Us
Located in the Upstate of South Carolina, Becki J. Owens Photography provides on-site portrait sessions, as well as event photography. Portrait sessions range from babies and children, families, maternity sessions, all things wedding, senior portraits and more. We are also proud to be the Official Photographer of the Miss South Carolina Organization.

"Our days are a kaleidoscope. Every instant a change takes place in the contents. New harmonies, new contrasts, new combinations of every sort. Nothing ever happens twice alike. The most familiar people stand each moment in some new relation to each other, to their work, to surrounding objects." Henry Ward Beecher
"Nothing ever happens alike twice"...this has certainly held true for my life and this simple statement is at the core of why I do what I do. I love capturing moments, memories that will only happen once...a bride's anticipation as she waits to walk down the aisle, a mother's thoughtful expression as she recalls so many events that have led to this big day; a newborn baby peacefully sleeping, just hours after birth; a young woman's excitement at the realization of a goal achieved and a dream fulfilled. These moments are so important and they can't be recreated. "Nothing ever happens alike twice." Witnessing these moments through my lens is a blessing, a true gift. I feel connected to the lives of those I photograph and I couldn't imagine it any other way. My job is to capture and archive those memories for you to relive again and again in years to come. Sharing the emotion of that moment helps me do my job well. What could be better than that! I truly can't think of anything I'd rather do.

As a photographer, I feel it is so important that my clients be comfortable with me before a session or a big event. Let's face it, some of your most important moments are shared with your photographer. I always want to make sure my clients don't feel like they have a complete stranger in their faces snapping away on the big day.  I spend time getting to know my clients...I don't feel like this is a burden, I really enjoy it!  :)  Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

Becki :)

For more information about Becki J. Owens Photography, please view the website at:

www.BeckiJOwensPhotography.com
Associations I Belong to
864-430-1853
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards