Becca Rillo Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Becca is AMAZING!!! Our first experience with Becca was for our daughter's engagement photos. They were taken on a gloomy, drizzly, day but you would have never known! With her professionalism and skill, the pictures were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was just on 8/30/2014 so we haven't received all of the photos yet, but if the sneak peek photos are any indication of what they will all look like, they are breathtakingly gorgeous!!!! Everyone that's seen them is in awe. We are so excited to see them all, I know we won't be disappointed!! She is the best photographer and the best choice we could have made!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Valencia, CA 91355
BLOG

Bright, Fresh, & Romantic Wedding Photography for the Modern Bride

I absolutely love what I do. I can't imagine going through life not being able to capture the emotion that I see around me and make it last forever. I love weddings and I especially love my couples. Taking the time to get to know someone before photographing such an intimate moment is so important to me. So with that said, welcome! And I hope y ou enjoy getting to know me!

Details