Beauty Brought Out, LLC (Julissa)

Beauty Brought Out, LLC (Julissa)

Tampa, FL
813.453.3355   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would recommend Julissa to every future bride! Julissa was an absolute pleasure to work with. I contacted her 3 weeks before my wedding and she was very responsive. She is very creative and brings a lot of ideas to the table and from the moment she finished my trial I knew I had selected the perfect hair/makeup artist. She nailed my up-do on the first attempt with ease and even hand-made my birdcage veil. I have a one-of-a-kind wedding veil! Julissa made the whole experience as stress-free and easy as any bride could wish for.
My makeup was flawless! Airbrush is the way to go! I hugged and kissed all of my guests and never worried about smudging my makeup or it rubbing off on anyone. I danced all night, broke a sweat, and at the end of my reception I looked just as GORGEOUS as the moment I walked down the aisle. I’m not only speaking for myself; the reviews from my sisters, mom and aunt were just as stellar. My mom isn’t very keen on make-up and Julissa did an AMAZING job with my mom’s makeup. We all loved our hair and makeup! All of our guests kept telling me how beautiful how I looked. The biggest compliment was from my husband. As soon as we met at the altar he couldn’t stop telling me how beautiful I looked. If you want your husband to tell you how beautiful you look more so on this special day Julissa is highly recommended.
Julissa knows how to work with your features to truly bring them out in their best light and let the real you shine through the makeup. I never felt more beautiful and more me. She helped make my wedding day special and I cannot thank her enough! I will definitely use her services for all my future occasions.

Beauty Brought Out, LLC (Julissa) responded with the following comments:

WOW thanks :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
414 East Madison Street, Tampa, FL 33602

On-location Airbrush/HairStyling! Also ask about Classes and Facials!

AWARD WINNING ARTIST! On-Location Airbrush/Hair Styling/Lashes!!! Also offering services for Photo Shoots, Productions, Videos, Weddings, Special Occasions, Fashion Shows, Pageants, Makeovers, Girls Birthday Parties, Ladies Get Together, Personlize Make-up Consultations/Classes, Hair Extensions and Eyebrow shaping!

Please contact for availbilty ... read more

Please contact for availbilty 813-453-3355

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multiple Stylists, On-Site Service, Spa
Hair: Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Hair Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin Treatment, Textured Hair Styling, Updos/Sty...
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 32
Licensed Professional: Yes
PROS I KNOW (91)
Beauty Brought Out, LLC (Julissa) is a wedding makeup from tampa. We service weddings throughout the local area, including sarasota, tampa, and st pete. Beauty Brought Out, LLC (Julissa) is a professional wedding artist that has been part of the tampa wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in airbrush make-up and hairsyling on location