Beautiful Faces by Erin

Profile Picture
Cristina
1 Review
10/14/2012

Erin was fantastic. She is sweet, generous, and goes well above and beyond to help make your big day as flawless as possible... She actually helped set up the ceremony when my florist cut her big toe almost in half!

I do my own makeup everyday and have been asked to do makeup for friends on their wedding day. So when I was looking for a makeup artist for my own wedding I knew I would be very selective. Erin was a perfect fit. She listened to what I wanted and adjusted effortlessly when I changed my mind. It turned out perfectly and I felt amazing. In addition to my makeup, she also did my seven year old daughter's. When she was finished my daughter felt like a princess and looked like one too. Added bonus? She doesn't charge the outragous amount some of the other professionals out there demand! I would HIGHLY reccomend her to anyone needing any form of beauty help. You will NOT be disappointed with her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Jacksonville, FL 32256

It's all about bringing out your inner Beauty!

Erin Wernisch(owner), On Location Professional Make Up Artist & Licensed Esthetician

Brittany Smith, On Location Professional Hair Stylist & Licensed Cosmetologist

Jaclyn Herbert, On Location Professional Make Up Artist & Licensed Esthetician

Lauren Butacan, On Location Professionlal Hair Stylist & ... read more

Brittany Smith, On Location Professional Hair Stylist & Licensed Cosmetologist

Jaclyn Herbert, On Location Professional Make Up Artist & Licensed Esthetician

Lauren Butacan, On Location Professionlal Hair Stylist & Licensed Cosmetologist

-Published in Premier Bridal Magazine, Bridal Guide Magazine, DIY Weddings, Fab You Bliss, Glamour & Grace, Burnett's Boards, Inspired by This

-Premier Bridal Preferred Vendor 2015

- Trained by Scott Barnes (Erin, owner)

-Celebrity Make Up Artist (Erin, owner)

"Its all about feeling beautiful and being beautiful!"

Brides want to look amazing on their Wedding Day and we love making that happen! We are a group of Licensed and Professional Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist located in Jacksonville, FL.  We will work with you to create your dream look!

We have over 25 years experience with make up and the beauty industry. We have been trained by some of the industries top professionals. Erin has also added Celebrity Clients that can be seen on television or singing their way to another Grammy. We love what we do! We are an on location team and we will provide you with a flawless look that will last all day and look fabulous in pictures, for years to come!  We use only quaility products for our clients.  They are safe for all skin types and produces a flawless look.
Please call for a free consultation!

We look forward to meeting you!  Contact us at 904-616-8254 or beautifulfacesbyerin@gmail.com

We can travel to wherever you need us!

www.beautifulfacesbyerin.com

*Find us on Instagram , Username: beautifulfacesbyerin_mua*

*beautiful faces by Erin is licensed and insured *

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Erin is amazing!! She has so much patience and talent. She works wonderful with the Brides and her skills are above par. Her pricing is extremely fair and well worth the investment.
Beautiful Faces by Erin is a wedding professional make up artist from jacksonville, florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including ponte vedra, jacksonville, florida, and brunswick, georgia. Beautiful Faces by Erin is a professional wedding make up artist that has been part of the jacksonville, florida wedding industry for 4 years years. We specialize in wedding make up; special occasion make up; wedding party make up; licensed professional make up artist; fashion and fantasy make up.