Beautiful Expressions Photography

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

What a wonderful experience working with Nancy! She does amazing work and after my family saw the engagement photos that she did, they all cannot wait to order photos from the wedding! I feel truly blessed to have had her, Danielle, and a friend of hers taking photos on my wedding day - I was not worried at all that the day was not being documented....it is going to be gorgeous to go over the photos and re-live the day all over! Thank you, Nancy, Troy and I loook forward to having you do our family and baby photos in the future :-)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
BLOG
Artistic, passionate, genuine and fun loving are just a few words that describe Nancy and her team from Beautiful Expressions Photography. They have an amazing ability to capture heart moving moments with style and ease. Their eye for detail leaves nothing missed and their pursuit of perfection in their finished work rises above and beyond. Brides and grooms alike LOVE the stunning fine art album made in Italy that richly displays their amazing images. The cover alone is to die for!

On a personal note, Nancy truly falls in love with each of her couples. She builds lasting friendships and cherishes the fact that she gets to play a special part in her friends wedding. "It always makes me want to do as much as I can to please them because they are already so dear to my heart"

+/- read less