Beautiful Creations Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

WOW!!!! Now that I can finally breathe I just want to take the time out to thank Anthonett and her beautiful creations team for making my wedding day such a beautiful & memorable experience . Everyone is still talking about my venue and my décor :)) which I LOVE. you were very patient understanding and very easy to talk to especially since most of our conversation was through phone calls and emails before we met. I really appreciate you for making sure everything was ready so i could have a stress free day once I arrived in Jamaica for my wedding again thank you so much for going above and beyond you really exceed my expectations from start to finish you are just the BEST and very friendly but at the same time very professional I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone. again thanks a million Doll!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Mandeville, St. Elizabeth, Jamaica

From Concept to Completion

You have found the love of your life, the dress of your dreams and anticipate a wonderful future…so why the worry?​

Let Beautiful Creations…Weddings and Events handle all the details essential to the creation of a wonderful and memorable wedding day experience! We specialize in making the magic happen – no matter what your dreams or budget may be.​

We are a full Service Event Planning Company Specializing in Weddings.​

We plan and coordinate weddings and receptions for the discerning bride. Whether you envision an intimate event for 25 or a gala celebration for 200, we can help! With over 10 years of experience in the local market, we have developed an intimate knowledge of many locations and merchants whose services can be used to create the wedding of your dreams while keeping your budget in mind.

+/- read less