Bea's Bridal Nook

Denver, CO 80206 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

Bea's Bridal Nook was opened in 1971 and  continues to provide brides with exceptional service and beautiful, quality wedding gowns.

Bea's has always been blessed with great staff and today is no exception. As important as it is to keep up with the latest bridal trends- our consultants are also able to share knowledge on gown fit, fabric, veils and accessories.

At Bea's Bridal Nook you will discover a total experience, with personalized, expert attention from start to finish. We are not a bridal warehouse. We take pride in pampering "our" brides in order to help them select the perfect wedding gown and accessories to create a beautiful, tasteful, bridal ensemble. Your personal Bea's Bridal Nook bridal consultant will delight in helping you complete the picture you have in mind when you think of your wedding day.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I spent many countless hours searching for the perfect dress .... I hadn't had a great experience until I went to Bea's. They staff was fabulous and very attentive. They listened to my ideas and I ended up finding the PERFECT gown. The service was impeccable and I felt very at home and comfortable.

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Bea's Bridal Nook is a wedding Bridal Shop from Denver. We service weddings througout the local area, including Denver, Boulder, and Aurora. Bea's Bridal Nook is a professional wedding Bridal Shop that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 40 years. We specialize in personalized, expert attention from start to finish.
303-333-4588
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire