Bear Flag Farm

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were lucky enough to find Bear Flag Farm (BFF) through a friend who attended a wedding there. Once I described the type of wedding I was hoping to have (outdoor, rustic, charming, magical and intimate) she told me I had to visit BFF. We looked at the site in January when it was quite barren and needed some imagination, but it wasn't the gorgeous wedding albums in the office that made us fall in love with the venue, it was the owner, Tina Reikes.

Tina is the type of person that you meet and you know she executes everything she touches with excellence. She was a big part of why we knew our wedding day would be flawless because she would be in charge of making it all happen. The venue is also amazingly all-inclusive. She is contracted with the best caterer and florist a bride can ask for. If you are the type of bride and groom that aren't interested in vetting multiple vendors this a great way to go.

We had 135 guests, over half of them came in from Ohio and BFF took their breath away. It was the ultimate California wedding with the ceremony under a gorgeous tent and a reception underneath the stars. None of the guests had ever experienced what most described as "magical". The design aspects were lead by Tina while I simply told her my absolute wants and definite no's. Her and her team looked at a Pinterest board I created to get a feel for who I was along with a couple in person meetings and they executed my dream wedding, within our budget and without any drama. She also coordinated a couple of surprises with my husband that I had no idea about.

I wish I could post pictures of all the stunning details. If you are considering a wedding in Northern California, do not miss out on the opportunity to visit Bear Flag Farm. It is an option you will want to have, if not the venue you end up choosing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Private Estate Organic Farm, Winters, CA 95616

A private, boutique organic farm surrounded by fields of lavender, vineyards and orchards.

Details