Beach Bloomz llc.

Beach Bloomz llc.

Saint Petersburg, FL 33705 | map
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
About Us

So if you are looking for fun, funky, beach chic flowers or an elegant beach romance.... Look no further!  We have the freshest flowers in the Tampa bay area and can cater to your every wedding desire! Located in St Petersburg and catering to all of the Tampa Bay area, we will come to you for an free on-site custom consultation. So throw your flip flops and come on down to the beach... I hear it is going to be an incredible sunset!!! Call me and I will  see you there! 727-776-0368

Happy Flowering!

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding day was extraordinary, the only thing more beautiful than my partner and I joining together for eternity was our floral arrangements, Beach Bloomz Desirae made everything look exquisite, elegant, and exactly what I wanted. The professionalism and courtesy were also beyond reproach. I would recommend Beach Bloomz to anyone looking for a florets that is timely, responsible, helpful, caring and artistically pleasing this is the place to go!

• Wedding: 10/27/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Beach Bloomz llc. is a wedding Florist from St Petersburg. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St Pete Beach, Treasure Island, and Pass a Grill. Beach Bloomz llc. is a professional wedding Florist /designer that has been part of the Tampa Bay Area Region wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in destination weddings, weddings, and events,coustom floral design, birthday, anniversary, party, prom, interior floral decor, silks, holiday partys, corporate events, church orders
727-776-0368
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire