bdk | mint (Bidulki Judan, Inc.)

bdk | mint (Bidulki Judan, Inc.)

Favorite

Profile Picture
Mia
1 Review
06/19/2015

My husband and I eloped to Thailand and had a private ceremony together. We decided to have a ceremony/reception here with our family/friends when we got back. My husband is not Korean so we decided to replace the vow exchange ceremony with paebaek. It was such a hit with everyone and they cannot stop talking about it. They are stating that it was traditional, yet modern and cool, beautiful and interesting. I am so glad we had the idea of making the ceremony like a cultural experience and incorporating it with paebaek since 95% of our guests have never experienced one. Even the Koreans in my family are raving about it! My husband said it was a live interactive cultural exhibit that was educational, yet still fun.

I have grown so fond of Jessica, I can go on and on in this post just writing about her. She is so attentive, responsive, organized, thorough, sweet, fun and helpful! The Soomo was perfect as well and Jessica’s deliver and narration in Korean/English was perfection. She exceeded our expectations and made all of this possible. I am eternally grateful for her support and dedication to our reception. She has not only worked very hard on our behalf, but also came up with clever solutions or suggestions along the way to facilitate this process. We even bought a hanbok for my nephew last minute from them and they tailored it for me so quickly. It looked amazing on my nephew and he wasn’t able to try it on (if you need hanboks, go to them!).

We are beyond satisfied with BDK and we will always recommend them to everyone. We can’t thank BDK Mint enough for the exceptional customer service and flawless execution during our ceremony. Customer service like this makes clients feel so special and Jessica makes you feel like she really cares about developing long-term relationships that mean more than just throwing another wedding and generating revenue. We thank the BDK mint team from the bottom of our hearts.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
7300 Old York Road, Suite 215, Elkins Park, PA 19027
BLOG

Hanbok | Paebaek | Bedding | Furniture

paebaek the korean traditional wedding ceremony

paebaek the korean traditional wedding ceremony

For 25 years, we have been providing Paebaek services. Naturally, as time passed, we continually made needed additions and improvements for our clients. Our Paebaek service has never been better and is continuing to improve with each year. Use our expertise to make your Paebaek experience the best you ever had! From our handmade food to our fabulous set up, you and your guests will enjoy a taste of the Korean culture in a memorable way. Whether you choose one of our full-service packages or rentals, we promise that you will forever cherish the memories you made with us at Bidulki Judan.

There are several package from which to choose, two  of which include hosting of the Paebaek ceremony in English and/or Korean, set up of the Paebaek stage, dressing the bride and groom, and clean up of the stage afterward. The remaining packages are available as rentals. Our services are offered to our clients in the Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, and northern Maryland areas. Please contact us for additional locations.

For more information, please call 215-782-2222or email us at contact@bdkmint.com.

Other services:

hanbok korean traditional dress bedding quality pillows, comforters, and linens furniture Bed Mattress

+/- read less