Bay Club StoneTree

4.7
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

When we started looking for a wedding venue, both my husband and I were hesitant to have our wedding at a golf course, just because we thought they all had the same look.
Then we went to go check out StoneTree. The venue is beautiful and the views are beautiful, and you absolutely don't feel like you're right on a golf course.

And we are so happy we made the decision to have our wedding at StoneTree. Katie was amazing to work with. She was always on top of communicating upcoming deadlines/decisions with me, and when it got closer she and my coordinator took care of so many details so I didn't have to. Besides that, Katie was wonderful about recommending things that have worked well for her in the past, and all of the details came off without a hitch.

The day of was perfect and I can't think of a single thing that went wrong. The staff had everything set up perfectly, exactly how we had discussed, and I have had so many guests tell me how wonderful the service was at dinner. Dinner itself was also amazing! It was better even than the tasting, and possibly the best food I've ever had at a wedding!

Overall, I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone! We had so much fun and made memories that will last our whole lives.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
9 StoneTree Lane, Marin, CA 94945

Marin Craftsman, nestled in the forest

Bay Club StoneTree (formerly StoneTree Golf Club) embraces the idea of off-the-cuff sophistication that Marin County is known for. For years, the tree-studded site at Marin’s Black Oak Point was where the Bay Area’s Renaissance Faire revelers gathered each September to recreate Elizabethan England. These days, however, the area’s beautiful oak woods sweep down the hill to the great clubhouse at Bay Club StoneTree.

With its stone columns, rafter beams and handsome dark furniture, StoneTree's architecture evokes the grand lines of a mountain lodge - making people feel that they're part of a grand occasion. Such sensibility, combined with sweeping views and delectable catering, makes this facility stand out as an unforgettable setting among Bay Area wedding venues.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Established: 2000
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
beautiful venue...with a wonderful staff. highly recommended!!!
Bay Club StoneTree is a wedding venue from Marin County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, Napa/Sonoma, and the entire San Francisco Bay Area. Bay Club StoneTree is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Bay Area wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in excellent service, delicious food and stunning events