Barnyard Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I originally went with Barnyard Photography because I liked the booking process. A lot of other companies made it difficult to find pricing and get package details; Barnyard has all of that information available and allows customers to book online. This made my life so much easier!

Dan was our photographer for the wedding. I spoke to him a couple of days before to go over some last minute details; he also had me email him a list of must-have photos for the day of. He arrived at the hotel ahead of schedule and was able to get some extra shots of us in the room getting ready. He has a great personality and made everyone really comfortable the entire evening.

I picked a difficult location for our family and bridal party pictures, but Dan was awesome about it and was able to get some amazing shots. We were on a crowded peer in the Inner Harbor with the sun shining on us; when we got our pictures back, the lighting was perfect and there were no crowds in the background! They came out so beautiful!

Dan was funny, creative, and professional. We got married in an aquarium, and he seemed genuinely excited to adventure around the aquarium with us to find the perfect photo locations! He got all of the pictures we asked for, and he was very attentive during the reception.

One last thing! When our pictures were available, I was so excited that I didn't read the full email saying they would send us a complimentary disc of all our pictures. So of course, I went on right away and ordered a disc. I got an email the next day asking if I wanted another disc or if it was a mistake. I’m so glad they checked with me and canceled the order for me! This is a great company to work with.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
30 Pollari Circle, Newark, DE 19702

We are located in Newark, Delaware and we service Philadelphia, Delaware, New Jersey, and surrounding areas for wedding photography, event and commercial photography, photo booth rentals, video booth rentals, and our exclusive Photo Blast service.

If you are looking for a Delaware wedding photographer or a Philadelphia wedding photographer, you've come to the right place!

Barnyard Photography is proud to offer our exclusive Always Guarantee.

Want to see more?  Look at our wedding photography samples to learn more about us.

Please call or email us at any time. We look forward to speaking with you to learn more about your big day!

(302) 295-0992