Barbara B Covington Photography

Barbara B Covington Photography

Blend of classic and contemporary style for your wedding day!

Cumming , GA | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Barbara Covington is an upscale experienced photojournalistic wedding photographer here in the Georgia area.

I love to photograph the heart and soul of your wedding, and share it with you as the most treasured of keepsakes. The emotions, tears and smiles, your dress, the details. I approach your day as both a friend and as a photographer.  Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable fairy tale experiences of your life.  A beautifully detailed story of your day will be created by highlighting the personality of the Bride and Groom through a blend of romantic, artistic, joyful and passionate images of your wedding that will last a lifetime. The photojournalistic approach of your photographers will be unique and beautiful capturing every tear, smile and all of those beautiful moments as they unfold throughout the day. My style is romantic, airy, and natural. The key is to have fun and enjoy your wedding day. Joy is certainly noticeable in a photograph.

All wedding collections begin with 1-2 photographers, full day coverage, high resolution digital images, and most packages include an engagement session.

Additionally, you will fall in love with our custom designed albums, photo books, prints, and a fun and glam photo booth.

Barb

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barbara was amazing. We truly enjoyed every ounce of her being there, not only as our photographer but as a guest! She's extremely professional, funny and creative! In just a matter of hours she became like family to us. Her pictures and ability are absolutely breathtaking! It rained on our wedding day and was gray out, but she wasn't worried. She made it fun, was so creative with different pictures, and I think I am actually happy that it rained. Our pictures turned out sooooo amazing and because she was able to roll with the punches of the rain, our pictures are one of a kind!!! I would recommend her to anyone I know and we plan on using her any time in the future that we need pictures. Thank you again Barbara for being such an amazing and genuine person, and the best photographer we could have asked for! She genuinely cares about your wedding day and wants you to leave the stress of pictures to her. She honestly made our day so much more fun!!!

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Jenelle
Barbara B Covington Photography is a wedding photographer from georgia. We service weddings througout the local area, including atlanta, cumming, roswell, dahlonega, , north georgia , and marietta, blue ridge. Barbara B Covington Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the atlanta, georgia wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in photojournalism wedding photography
404-218-1457
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards