Bamboo Bakery

Bamboo Bakery

Serving all of AZ
Phoenix, AZ 85006 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free
Health license: Yes
About Us

Yum, Yum… mmmmm…. Is all that can be said after trying one of our cakes here at the Bamboo Bakery. We take pride in creating high quality works of art as well as individual masterpieces. From wedding to birthday cakes let us help you design your perfect cake. Our designers are professionals and are here to offer fresh new ideas and advice on how you can get exactly what you want at an affordable price. Timing is everything and when planning a wedding that’s just something you don’t seem to have a lot of. That’s why we, at the Bamboo Bakery, have design a promotional offer that just can’t be refused. The further in advance you book for a wedding cake the price per person drops. The more wedding guest the more you save per person. Now doesn’t that just knock your sock off? Quality and Taste are our #1 priority, sure a beautiful cake is great but nothing beats a beautiful cake with a mouth watering taste! Here at the Bamboo Bakery we use nothing but the highest quality products. Our fillings are made fresh in house and custom to every order. There is absolutely nothing ordinary about this bakery. Our Style and Taste is unique and I promise you won’t find another like it. Voted THE BEST 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011. 2012, 2013 and 2014 . If you have any further questions please contact Maria or David at (602)246-8061. All tastings are by appointment only. Tastings are schedueled Monday from 3:30PM-9PM and Tuesdays from 9AM-9PM and are reserved for weddings.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married in Phoenix and Bamboo Bakery did an excellent job with my wedding cake. I currently live in Vegas, so it was tough to find a baker in another town. I couldn't make it to any of the tastings. I just had to go with other reviews and I'm glad the reviews of Bamboo Bakery were all correct! My guests loved the cake and even went back for seconds and thirds! The cake was very moist and delicious and the price was very affordable. The flavor I chose was Vanilla with fresh strawberries and whipped topping to cover the cake. I am very pleased with Bamboo Bakery. I definitely recommend them to be your baker for your wedding or any special occasion.

• Wedding: 03/12/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Endorsements
David is amazing, I don't know how he does it but he always takes the time to make every bride and groom or any client feel special. I have had a lot of cake but Bamboo Bakery's is amazing, there attention to detail and the way they go above and beyond for each client is why they are one of the number one bakeries in Arizona.
Associations I Belong to
602-246-8061
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards