B Floral Event Design

Chevy Chase, MD
202.487.0871   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

Shelly has been an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. She has been warm, accommodating, flexible, and all-around fantastic! Our wedding was simply breathtaking, with stunning bouquets, ceremony arrangements, and table arrangements during the reception. During the planning process, Shelly made planning stress-free was always available for questions. She had such creative suggestions and was always willing to help us work within our budget. I gave her an idea of the types and colors of flowers I had in mind, and when I finally saw a sample of the table arrangement, I could not believe it! It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The maid of honor and bridal bouquets brought tears to my eyes, literally. I would absolutely recommend Shelly to anyone interested in having the wedding of their dreams.

Services Used: Flowers
Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Proudly serving Maryland, Virginia & Washington DC

B Floral and Event Design provides excellence in design and customer service to create the perfect event for you. We are a Maryland based company, native to the area, servicing Maryland, DC, Virginia and beyond.
Our mission is simple - to create the perfect event for our clients. We offer both traditional and contemporary design concepts coupled with exceptional customer service. We invite you to contact us for a free consultation to review our complete portfolio.

+/- read less
Categories: Flowers
Established: 2008
Accepts: Cash, Check
B Floral and Event Design by Shelly Bagdasian provides incredible customer service, a passion for providing amazing floral design and uses the best quality flowers. Shelly and her team are a delight!
B Floral Event Design is a wedding Florist from Chevy Chase, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. B Floral Event Design is a professional wedding Floral designer that has been part of the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in floral and event design