B Floral and Event Design by Shelly Bagdasian

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Rebecca
10/25/2014

Shelly has been an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. She has been warm, accommodating, flexible, and all-around fantastic! Our wedding was simply breathtaking, with stunning bouquets, ceremony arrangements, and table arrangements during the reception. During the planning process, Shelly made planning stress-free was always available for questions. She had such creative suggestions and was always willing to help us work within our budget. I gave her an idea of the types and colors of flowers I had in mind, and when I finally saw a sample of the table arrangement, I could not believe it! It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The maid of honor and bridal bouquets brought tears to my eyes, literally. I would absolutely recommend Shelly to anyone interested in having the wedding of their dreams.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Proudly serving Maryland, Virginia & Washington DC

B Floral and Event Design provides excellence in design and customer service to create the perfect event for you. We are a Maryland based company, native to the area, servicing Maryland, DC, Virginia and beyond.
Our mission is simple - to create the perfect event for our clients. We offer both traditional and contemporary design concepts coupled with exceptional customer service. We invite you to contact us for a free consultation to review our complete portfolio.

+/- read less