B Floral and Event Design by Shelly Bagdasian

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge, Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us
B Floral and Event Design provides excellence in design and customer service to create the perfect event for you. We are a Maryland based company, native to the area, servicing Maryland, DC, Virginia and beyond.

Our mission is simple - to create the perfect event for our clients. We offer both traditional and contemporary design concepts coupled with exceptional customer service. We invite you to contact us for a free consultation to review our complete portfolio.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelly has been an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. She has been warm, accommodating, flexible, and all-around fantastic! Our wedding was simply breathtaking, with stunning bouquets, ceremony arrangements, and table arrangements during the reception. During the planning process, Shelly made planning stress-free was always available for questions. She had such creative suggestions and was always willing to help us work within our budget. I gave her an idea of the types and colors of flowers I had in mind, and when I finally saw a sample of the table arrangement, I could not believe it! It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The maid of honor and bridal bouquets brought tears to my eyes, literally. I would absolutely recommend Shelly to anyone interested in having the wedding of their dreams.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Rebecca
Endorsements
B Floral and Event Design by Shelly Bagdasian provides incredible customer service, a passion for providing amazing floral design and uses the best quality flowers. Shelly and her team are a delight!
202-487-0871
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards