b. flint photography

b. flint photography

Oxford, MS 38655 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: No
About Us

BRIAN FLINT IS A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BASED OUT OF OXFORD, MISSISSIPPI BUT IS OFTEN COMMISSIONED THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHEAST.

B.FLINT IS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR THE DESCERNING BRIDE WHO VALUES PHOTOGRAPHY AND THE ART OF STORYTELLING THROUGH IT.

"I LOVE TO DISCOVER ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE MY COUPLES WHO THEY ARE. I BELIEVE THAT YOUR IMAGERY SHOULD BE A UNIQUE REFLECTION OF YOU. BY WORKING WITH A LIMITED NUMBER OF COUPLES A YEAR, I CAN TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW WHAT INSPIRES, EXCITES, AND DRIVES YOU. THE RESULT IS A COLLECTION OF PHOTOGRAPHS THAT IS MEANINGFUL, RELEVANT, AND UNMISTAKABLY YOU."

- Brian.

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian Flint was incredible to work with! He is so creative and a great director, before the engagement photo session we were so nervous, but Brian was able to direct us while making us feel comfortable. We were at ease with Brian and we were so confident in his abilities that we never worried about the photos. Brian did our engagement photos, bridal photos, wedding photos and videography.... and it all turned out perfect! We could not be more pleased with b. flint photography! I would recommend him to anyone! He truly cares about the events he is apart of and he is honored to be apart of that special day.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography
Profile Picture
Harrison
1 Review
b. flint photography is a wedding photographer from Oxford, Mississippi. We service weddings througout the local area, including Mississippi, Memphis, and Louisiana . b. flint photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Mississippi wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Photojournalism
662-934-8654
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards