B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I start with B&B ENTERTAINMENT? I was searching online for a DJ for my wedding and came across B&B. I called and spoke with Rick and we spoke for a good hour! What vendor takes the time to sit and speak with you that long? NO ONE!!! Rick's personality shined through just by speaking to him over the phone!!! I knew I had to meet him in person! We went to meet him at a bridal show near our home where he said he would be. When we met him he was an energetic ball of FUN! He showed my husband and I his free standing photo booth and took the time so show us all of its great features- LIKE LEAVING A 30 SECOND VIDEO AFTER YOUR PHOTOS ARE TAKEN, WHAT??? which was the coolest thing ever, with props included to use. We all got in the photo booth and took a few shots, and left a video. SO MUCH FUN!!! I know you are thinking why is she talking about a photo booth when she was looking for a DJ. I'm getting their!!!!He spoke to us about one of his wedding package deals, which includes- DJ, photo booth, video and photo and bonus his nephew does up lighting! We were able to meet his video and photo crew at the same bridal show. We met Fred Tamari from Your Day Productions with video- AMAZING BY THE WAY PLEASE SEE MY REVIEW ON HIM! and Annalise from McDonough Photography-LOVED HER AS WELL, what a sweetheart! It was a no brainer, one stop shopping to include everything I wanted for my wedding day- IM IN! Rick took care of everything! We met him at his beautiful home, where he took the time to walk us through the whole process and made me feel at ease knowing that he was handling EVERYTHING!!! He was so fun to work with and was very positive even throughout all my song changes for the bridal party entrances. LOL!!! He was AMAZING to work with and had a personality unlike anyone you will ever meet! His smile is contagious and everyone at the wedding told me how WONDERFUL he was!!! I am so glad I booked B&B ENTERTAINMENT for my wedding! The BEST and EASIEST DECISION I ever made!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

"Oh Donna, Oh Donna" Who sang that song? answer: Ritchie Valens :)

Thank you for all of the kind words. Your wedding was AMAZING. Brides like you make my job so much easier. You let me be me and you partied your butt off :) Your wedding was perfect and I can't thank you enough for letting me be part of it :)

I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
15 Colorado Ave., Reading, PA 19608

Celebrating our 29th year in business.  This is our career, not a hobby like almost all other DJ's.  One amazing price....NO hidden or extra costs!  Amazing photography, up lighting, DJ, photo booths and videography services with unbeatable deals.

You get an MC who has been there and done that (experience), he brings a laptop with a 65,000 song library,  has professional and reliable equipment, sets up a cool light show for the dancing time (NOT over the top), but most importantly brings a mindset and understands this is a party for YOU and YOUR friends.  We even include a wedding worksheet to help plan the night.

To be a successful DJ/MC you need three qualities, 1) a pulse  2) passion 3) common sense.  We're a breath of fresh air.

+/- read less