Azul Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christobal, Chris, Cball, Azul Photography ... whichever name you know them by, you know they are AMAZING! Christobal has that calm, laid back attitude every couple needs on their wedding day. He is great at bringing out everyone's personalities, even if they are shy or non-photogenic like myself ;) He captured every laughter, tear, kiss, and cash smashing perfectly! I loved being able to look back through all the images he captured and reminisce on the moments I remembered and even on the ones I didn't! As a wedding planner for A Southern Soiree, it wasn't an easy task to pick my vendors since I get to work with so many wonderful companies everyday! Luckily, I have been fortunate enough to work closely with Azul Photography for the last 4 years, so I knew he was going to be a great fit for my now husband and wild family! I would highly recommend Azul to any couple looking for a photographer who works as hard as they do to capture every detail of your special day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3708 Benson Drive, Raleigh, NC 27609

Azul Photography is a team of professional photojournalists specializing in an artistic and documentary approach to wedding photography. We are the most decorated group of award-winning wedding photojournalists in North Carolina.  Two of our team members have been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize and our work has been published in the New York Times, Sports Illustrated, Time, the Knot, Bride's Magazine and many other national publications.

We are passionate about what we do... we love telling stories and there's no better story than your wedding day!

+/- read less