Azucar Bakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband, Joe, and myself absolutely LOVED our wedding cake. We tried every layer and enjoyed each and every bite. The cake was not only beautiful, but tasted amazing! We got so many compliments on a delicious cake. We plan to order my mom's birthday cake from the same bakery because it was so good. The people were very helpful when choosing our cake design and layout as well as picking the flavors. We tried nearly 8 different pieces of cake before choosing which 3 would go in ours. I could not have been happier with our cake and will recommend to all my friends so I can eat more of the delicious cake!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
1886 S. Broadway, Denver, CO 80210

Cake is Dessert!

We will work with you to design the cake of your dreams. We can customize your cake in any style, color and flavor. Azucar can also cater to specific dietary requirements, from diabetic to gluten free. We understand that a beautiful and delicious cake is essential to a perfect wedding.

Hours:
Mon-Sat: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
... read more

Hours:
Mon-Sat: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sun.: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Open House Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm

Follow us on Instagram Like us on Facebook Repin us on Pinterest

Voted best wedding cakes in Colorado 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014!!

Order your wedding cake with us and surprise your guest with the most beautiful and tastiest cake in town.

Check out Azucar Bakery in the News   http://www.azucarbakery.com/news.html

+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan