Audrey Rose Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It was an absolute honor to have Audrey photograph our wedding--she is the BEST and I have received a massive amount of compliments about our photos from friends, family and honestly, complete strangers! She is truly one of the most talented individuals I know and a joy to have around you on your wedding day!

I hired her right after we got engaged as I was impressed with her portfolio. She had less weddings under her belt than other photographers but the quality of her images and her editing/artistic style was very impressive. Also, her pricing was competitive and in-line with what I wanted to spend on photography.

I am lucky because I personally knew Audrey before hiring her--she and I attended the same college--but I was beyond impressed with her professionalism when we first met up for an engagement session. She researched locations that matched the look and feel I was going for and spent 2+ hours with my husband and I. Our engagement photos are beautiful; we loved them! Audrey had them edited and up on a Pass site within days. She is super quick and thorough!

Leading up to our wedding, Audrey kept me organized. I had a lot going on but she was a huge stress relief, taking the lead on our timeline, shot list and several other details. She easily setup invoices through PayPal which I found really helpful. Since we were getting married at a venue she hadn't shot at before, she met me to scout the location, which I so appreciated. On my wedding day, she showed up early and immediately got to work--she captured EVERYTHING we wanted so beautifully. As we were about to exit, I noticed she had photos of us already displaying on an iPad she had brought! Seriously, the girl is that good!

Audrey's customer service, attention to detail, and all-around style make her a stand-out photographer. She is thoughtful, flexible, easy-going, and friendly. She isn't overbearing and takes time to listen to what you want. She exceeded my expectations. A rockstar!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Norfolk, VA 23517
BLOG

Hello future Brides and Grooms! Congratulations on your engagement! I am a wedding photographer based out of Norfolk, VA. I love to capture bright and authentic images of happy people in love! I'd love to get to know you and hear about your big day! :)

Website & Blog: www.audreyrosephoto.com