Aubrey Joy Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

Speaking from a groom’s prospective I can easily say that working with Aubrey and her husband Josh was a pleasure. We planned our wedding from Southern California and the majority of our communication before the event was over email, which she was very quick to respond, or over the phone for a final touches call. She even made a special trip to our venue to scope out some prime shots since she had not taken a wedding there previously and made the day of a breeze. I was a bit skeptical of the “first look” shot when we first discussed it but it could not have been more perfect. Not only did it allow us that special moment before the chaos that is the wedding and reception but removed the awkward post wedding time where guests are stuck waiting for you to return to the party. Aubrey and Josh were also very imaginative with shots while still getting the classics. They even gave us the liberty to throw in shots we thought would reflect our personalities. We can’t thank them enough for capturing all the unique moments from our special day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Bellingham, WA 98225

I strive to capture the the moments that make your wedding day memorable. While documenting the day, I also try to be creative with every wedding I shoot, and help your pictures reflect your love and personalities uniquely. Whether it’s flirty and funky, or sensual and romantic, I love what I do, and it shows through my work!

Details