Atkinson Resort & Country Club

85 Country Club Drive
Atkinson, NH 03811 | map
Maximum capacity: 450
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves,...
About Us
For weddings deserving of grand elegance or simpler charm, Atkinson Resort & Country Club can make your dreams come true. One of the largest and most lavish facilities north of Boston, the resort offers an elegantly decorated 9,100-square-foot ballroom, as well as other equally exquisite rooms for smaller soirées. Features include private bridal salons, outdoor balcony and terrace, and beautifully landscaped gardens, waterfall, gazebo, and trellis area —perfect for ceremonies or photographs. Expect the highest-quality chef-inspired menus and exceptional service and attention from the experienced staff to make your day one to remember fondly for years. And, before or after your special event, enjoy a restful night in the Fieldstone Suites, a round of golf on the 18-hole championship course, a lesson by a PGA professional in the state-of-the-art Willowcreek Golf Academy, or dining at Stagecoach Grille, Merrill’s Tavern, or Cartside Café — all located on site.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue. I dealt with Jennifer in the early stages. She answered every question and guided me through the process step by step. She quickly responded to every email, even on her days off! Her organization made it very easy for me to stay on track. She sent reminders for important dates, deadlines, etc. As it got closer to the big day I met with Julie, my coordinator for the day. She was so helpful. It was her job to make sure every little detail was in place. She nailed it! Everything was perfect. My bridal party loved her, as did I. The grounds at Atkinson were gorgeous, even in late October after a frost. The food was delicious. My guests had a fantastic time and I couldn't have been more pleased. Several guests spent the night and attended brunch the following morning. The accommodations were very nice and brunch was lovely. The dining room was decorated with several of our centerpieces from the night before. I was thrilled to extend the wedding for another day, even if it was only for a few hours. Atkinson gets FIVE STARS!! I would recommend them to any engaged couple looking for a memorable wedding venue.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Shannon
Endorsements
After working on many weddings, including my own, I would have to say that hands down Atkinson Country Club is one of the easiest and most professional venues we've had the pleasure of working with. Not only do they want to make every bride feel special and cater to her needs, but they are more than willing to think outside the box and have kindly given us some rope in which to do that with ;) We love working with them, and always look forward to the next event! Keep it up guys!
603-362-8700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards