Atkinson Resort & Country Club

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 450
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
For weddings deserving of grand elegance or simpler charm, Atkinson Resort & Country Club can make your dreams come true. One of the largest and most lavish facilities north of Boston, the resort offers an elegantly decorated 9,100-square-foot ballroom, as well as other equally exquisite rooms for smaller soirées. Features include private bridal salons, outdoor balcony and terrace, and beautifully landscaped gardens, waterfall, gazebo, and trellis area —perfect for ceremonies or photographs. Expect the highest-quality chef-inspired menus and exceptional service and attention from the experienced staff to make your day one to remember fondly for years. And, before or after your special event, enjoy a restful night in the Fieldstone Suites, a round of golf on the 18-hole championship course, a lesson by a PGA professional in the state-of-the-art Willowcreek Golf Academy, or dining at Stagecoach Grille, Merrill’s Tavern, or Cartside Café — all located on site.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at the Atkinson this past weekend and all I can say was, it was a dream!! My fiancé and I fell in love with the venue from the start, it is beautiful and very reasonably priced! We started working with Jennifer, who was amazing. She explained everything, she was kind, organized and SUPER responsive! Any little question I had, even if I thought it was ridiculous, she answered happily. She was always on top of setting up meetings and reminding me of things which helped a lot, especially in the last weeks when I was so incredibly busy! When the week of the wedding came, we met Katie who was our wedding coordinator! She was INCREDIBLE! From running an awesomely smooth rehearsal, to making sure everything was perfect the day of, I can't speak any more highly of her. She was always a step ahead of me, kept every thing running smoothly, she really tried to make a connection with my family and wedding party and she made sure that me and my fiancé were first priority all night! I wish I could say more, she was just fabulous! I have heard nothing but positive responses about how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. I personally thought the food was amazing, even with everything going on I took time to eat all of it! Our wedding at the Atkinson was absolutely perfect, we couldn't have asked for anything better! We highly recommend everything about this wonderful venue!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
After working on many weddings, including my own, I would have to say that hands down Atkinson Country Club is one of the easiest and most professional venues we've had the pleasure of working with. Not only do they want to make every bride feel special and cater to her needs, but they are more than willing to think outside the box and have kindly given us some rope in which to do that with ;) We love working with them, and always look forward to the next event! Keep it up guys!
603-362-8700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards