Atelier del Azucar

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment I read Brenda’s reviews I knew that she would be the one to make our wedding cake. It was the best decision I made!!! Brenda responded to my email in a matter of hours and quickly began working on creating the most beautiful, delicious cake I have ever had! My wedding planner made a comment that out of all the weddings she has put together Brenda’s cake had to be one of the most beautiful ones she had seen. I don’t remember much about the wedding but I do remember how yummy the cake was and so do my guest! Everyone is still talking about it! We originally didn’t plan on keeping the top tier for our anniversary but my husband (not really a cake lover) made sure we brought it home with us because he enjoyed it so much. My maid of honor also liked the cake so much that she will be having her vow renewal in PR next year and the first vendor she contacted was Brenda for her cake. I highly recommend Atelier del Azucar trust me you won’t regret it! Brenda is a true professional and awesome at what she does!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
P.O. Box 4408, Carolina, PR 00984

Cake Design Studio

ELITE STYLE AND QUALITY WITHOUT THE ELITE PRICE!
Quality ingredients, clean designs, reasonable prices...these are just three reasons why we are different from the rest.

We recommend you contact us once your wedding is six to eight months away.  Also, the minimum serving for one of our round, two tier cakes is 40.  The minimum serv ing for a square, two tier cake is 48.  We only use homemade fondant on our cakes.

The flavors we work are:
 *vanilla             *lemon           *frangelico
 *almond           *amaretto      *german chocolate cake
 *chocolate       *orange
 *red velvet        *coconut

Buttercreams:
 *vanilla, almond, chocolate, peanutbutter, cookies & cream

Fillings:
 *raspberry, strawberry, lemon, guava, pineapple, chocolate ganache, creamcheese

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes