Ashworth by the Sea

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Christine
07/19/2015

Melissa was wonderful to deal with, she was always available when I needed something. Melissa and all of The Ashworth staff went above and beyond to take care of my husband and I, and all of our guests. I am still getting compliments on the location and the service. The food was amazing as well , my guests couldn't get enough. We had a buffet and from what everyone's telling me most were going up for seconds and thirds. The pricing was very reasonable and all the service was off the charts. I want to plan another event just to have it at The Ashworth. We are planning on spending every Anniversary there. I'm going to miss my daily emails with Melissa she is such a sweetheart and is fabulous at what she does.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
295 Ocean Blvd Hampton, Hampton, NH 03842

Historical Oceanfront Elegance

Weddings are our specialty and we have an illustrious history of helping brides and grooms celebrate their special day and making fairy-tale weddings a reality. With the spectacular Hampton Beach coastline as a backdrop, Ashworth by the Sea is one of the Seacoast region’s premier venues for your once-in-a-lifetime event — from the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner to the wedding reception and post-bridal brunch.

Whether you choose a traditional sit-down banquet in our elegant ballroom or a more relaxed coastal outdoor venue, our professional staff will attend to every last detail. From our wedding coordinators, who plan and implement all your visions, to our Executive Chef, who creates your customized menu, Ashworth by the Sea will make your Hampton Beach celebration truly unique and memorable.

Let's begin planning your dream wedding!  Contact our Wedding Specialist to get started. (603) 926-6762 | mgagnon@colwenhotels.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Ashworth by the Sea is a wedding ceremony and reception venue from Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. Ashworth by the Sea is a professional wedding ceremony and reception venue that has been part of the New Hampshire wedding industry for over 100 years. We specialize in beachfront, Seacoast, New Hampshire and New England Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions.