Ashworth by the Sea

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
10/26/2013

Ashworth by the Sea was such an amazing venue and reception area for my wedding. The restaurants were beautiful next door and the food was delicious. The caterer for Ashworth by the Sea was an angel for me. She helped me plan everything and made sure it all came together for the day off. They treated myself,my family, and my friends with kindness and professionalism. I would highly recommend having your wedding here since it is right off the ocean. Great place for the summer time vacation as well. Thank you for making my day very special!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
295 Ocean Blvd Hampton, Hampton, NH 03842

Historical Oceanfront Elegance

Weddings are our specialty and we have an illustrious history of helping brides and grooms celebrate their special day and making fairy-tale weddings a reality. With the spectacular Hampton Beach coastline as a backdrop, Ashworth by the Sea is one of the Seacoast region’s premier venues for your once-in-a-lifetime event — from the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner to the wedding reception and post-bridal brunch.

Whether you choose a traditional sit-down banquet in our elegant ballroom or a more relaxed coastal outdoor venue, our professional staff will attend to every last detail. From our wedding coordinators, who plan and implement all your visions, to our Executive Chef, who creates your customized menu, Ashworth by the Sea will make your Hampton Beach celebration truly unique and memorable.

Let's begin planning your dream wedding!  Contact our Wedding Specialist to get started. (603) 926-6762 | mgagnon@colwenhotels.com

Details
Maximum capacity: 350
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated, Tastings
Ashworth by the Sea is a wedding ceremony and reception venue from Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. Ashworth by the Sea is a professional wedding ceremony and reception venue that has been part of the New Hampshire wedding industry for over 100 years. We specialize in beachfront, Seacoast, New Hampshire and New England Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions.