Ashworth by the Sea

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I had my rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, and morning after brunch all at the Ashworth. Everything was great! They were very flexible to suit my needs, even with last minute changes, and were always available to help. The staff was patient when I wanted to rearrange the reception hall numerous times to get all of my guests to fit in a way that I was pleased with and they really took the stress away when it came to planning. Melissa was amazing and figured out solutions to all of the concerns that I had, even when they were related to my ceremony, which she wasn't involved with at all. She sought out answers for all of my questions, and if she didn't have the answer, she would direct me towards someone who did. I never waited for more than 12 hours for a response to an email, and usually I would receive a response within a few hours. Everything was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
LOCATION
295 Ocean Blvd Hampton, Hampton, NH 03842

Historical Oceanfront Elegance

Weddings are our specialty and we have an illustrious history of helping brides and grooms celebrate their special day and making fairy-tale weddings a reality. With the spectacular Hampton Beach coastline as a backdrop, Ashworth by the Sea is one of the Seacoast region’s premier venues for your once-in-a-lifetime event — from the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner to the wedding reception and post-bridal brunch.

Whether you choose a traditional sit-down banquet in our elegant ballroom or a more relaxed coastal outdoor venue, our professional staff will attend to every last detail. From our wedding coordinators, who plan and implement all your visions, to our Executive Chef, who creates your customized menu, Ashworth by the Sea will make your Hampton Beach celebration truly unique and memorable.

Let's begin planning your dream wedding!  Contact our Wedding Specialist to get started. (603) 926-6762 | mgagnon@colwenhotels.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Ashworth by the Sea is a wedding ceremony and reception venue from Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts. Ashworth by the Sea is a professional wedding ceremony and reception venue that has been part of the New Hampshire wedding industry for over 100 years. We specialize in beachfront, Seacoast, New Hampshire and New England Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions.