Ashton Gardens - 2 Houston Locations!

Ashton Gardens - 2 Houston Locations!

Houston's Premier Wedding Destination

North Houston & West Houston, TX 77073 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Ashton Gardens is Houston's premier wedding destination with 2 locations in Houston! The unique chapel with floor to ceiling windows offers an outdoor feel for your wedding with the comfort and security of an in door setting. The convenient location of the ballroom adjoining the chapel makes it easy for guests and allows for a simpler planning process with the entire wedding in one location. Our experienced, and friendly, wedding coordinators will help guide you through every step of the planning process and will ensure an flawless and stress free wedding day and our personalized service staff and five star culinary team will execute an event that will be memorable for you, your family and your guests.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashton Gardens was a beautiful venue. We were extremely happy with everything they provided us with. The food was exceptional. The guest that attended told us it was the best steak they had ever eaten. Not only was it good. It was a nice size!

It was convenient to have the wedding there and walk right over to the beautiful reception ballroom. The staff were extremely helpful and cordial.

I would recommend this venue to anyone!! In fact, my other daughter will be married someday and I hope to have her wedding here.

• Wedding: 12/03/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
281-362-0011
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards