Ashley Toman- Harpist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I always knew I wanted a harpist to play at my ceremony but Ashley was even better then I had imagined. All my wedding party was so impressed (she played The Beatles and Cat Power) and she fit so well with what I had always wanted for my ceremony. I'm very happy that I chose Ashley Toman to play at my wedding. :-)

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Prairieville, LA 70769

Ashley Lancz Toman began playing harp and studying music at the age of 14 in Traverse City, Michigan. Three years later she was accepted to the prestigious Eastman School of Music where she earned both Bachelor's and Master's degrees in harp performance and served as a harp teaching assistant.

Ashley's career as a freelance ... read more

Ashley's career as a freelance harpist has taken her all over the United States. She performed twice daily as the harpist in residence at Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, Michigan for five seasons. Her group Harptallica, a Metallica tribute, has toured extensively. The group is a harp duo committed to expanding the accessibility and audience of the instrument. With Harptallica, she has made performance appearances on the WGN-TV and FOX networks as well as on various radio stations throughout the country.

Since moving to Louisiana, Ashley has appeared with the Louisiana Philharmonic, and Baton Rouge Symphony. She has recorded with Ani DiFranco, and is the harpist seen and heard in the Tarantino film "Django Unchained."

Ashley maintains a busy freelance schedule, performing for numerous wedding ceremonies and other events all over southeastern Louisiana. She currently performs every Sunday during brunch at the National World War II Museum in New Orleans at the Stage Door Canteen.

She resides in Baton Rouge.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony Music
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2001
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
PROS I KNOW (5)
Ashley Toman- Harpist is a wedding harpist from Louisiana. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Louisiana, Mississippi, and New Orleans. Ashley Toman- Harpist is a professional wedding elegant harpist that has been part of the Louisiana wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in music