Ashelynn Manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My daughter's wedding day could not have been more perfect. To the very last detail from beginning to end, Ashelynn Manor was attentive, professional and worked to make sure all was perfect. We have received compliment after compliment about every aspect of the wedding. My daughter had the fairy tale wedding of her dreams thanks to specifically Jackie, our wedding coordinator, and Ashelynn Manor. It was a wedding to remember for all who attended. I would give 10 stars if I could.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
25276 Nichols Sawmill Rd., Magnolia, TX 77355
BLOG

Thank you for your interest in Ashelynn Manor & congratulations on your recent engagement! Our serene and luxurious wedding venue is host to some of the best weddings in Houston, TX. Keep up with the latest trends and featured weddings held at Ashelynn Manor. We love our estate and hope you love it too.
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Memorials
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Ashelynn Manor is a really nice venue that can provide everything you need for your wedding onsite. They have an awesome Chapel and a large ballroom to compliment the historic mansion. Ashelynn Manor is one of <a href="http://www.caffreysphotography.com/">Caffreys Photography's</a> preferred vendors!