Ash Tree Calligraphy

Profile Picture
Ashley
1 Review
10/12/2013

Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with! I found her while I was browsing wedding websites looking for a calligrapher, and I am so happy that I found her! First of all, she is a young, local artist, and is very professional and super talented! She is very responsive to emails and was very flexible in setting up times to meet. At our first meeting, she showed me some examples of her work, helped me with some invitation etiquette questions, and I was able to hand off my guest list and box of invitations right then and there! As any bride planning her wedding knows, your guest list can change at a moments notice, and Ashley was incredibly reponsive to my frantic emails updating her on a name or address. She finished well ahead of schedule, and I was so impressed with her work, that I commissioned her for my escort cards. Everyone commented on how beautiful the calligraphy was, and I feel that it was the perfect accent for my wedding. I would recommend Ashley without hesitation to any bride looking for calligraphy!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Salem, MA 01970
BLOG

Give your invitations a personal touch!

Brides who have the personal touch of hand-done calligraphy on their wedding invitations create something timeless and tangible for guests to experience in an ever-digital world - not to mention, your invitation to your wedding sets the tone for your entire event!

I am a graduate of the Museum School of Fine Arts, Boston. I have a Bach elor of Fine Arts degree with a Minor in Entrepreneurial Leadership from Tufts University. I've specialized in calligraphy for over six years now, working with brides all over the country or local to Boston, MA - check out some of my reviews, below!

Writing out envelopes yourself can be overwhelming, and having friends or family address your invites can add a strain on your relationship - and wrists! Contact me today for your free consultation, to view samples of my work, and for a quote on your job. I'll consult with you in regards to size and color ink for your invitations, and provide my recommendations.

I can work with you on every aspect of your wedding, in virtually any ink color you can imagine:

* Inner and Outer envelopes (Contact me if you are in last-minute panic mode! I can help!)
* Place Cards and Escort Cards
* Return Addresses on Outer Envelopes
* RSVP envelopes
* Table Cards and other Ceremony / Reception Signage

*Custom Calligraphy Projects - Wedding certificates, documents, letters, etc. ((My Favorite!!))

I hope to speak with you soon!
Ashley