Ascot Diamonds

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

my girlfriend found the wedding ring of her dreams at Ascot Diamonds via the internet. We are from California, therefore we did not get to see the piece in person. I contacted the closest store located in Dallas and spoke with Maurice. He was completely professional and calmed my fears by giving me a guaranteed satisfaction with the product I was buying. I needed the ring in a short amount of time and he came through flawlessly. The ring turned out amazing and I'm extremely happy with the product and the service Marcie and Ascot Diamonds provided. Will definitely shop their again.

Dan

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
4301 North Fairfax Drive , Suite 107R, Arlington, VA 22203

Your Private Jeweler

Serving Arlington, VA, Northern Virginia, Washington DC and our national clientele, Ascot Diamonds offers a selection of the “best of breed” diamonds from around the world. In addition Ascot manufactures an exquisite line of engagement rings, wedding bands, necklaces, bracelets, and diamond earrings at the guaranteed most competitive prices. We are proud to represent Catherine Ryder Designs. The Catherine Ryder brand defines what the luxury buyer comes to expect and that is exceptionally crafted jewelry that is made to last for generations.

Our objective at Ascot Diamonds is to make your experience with us a positive and rewarding part of your memories. Regardless of your budget level, you can be assured of our commitment to assisting you with finding the finest diamond or piece of jewelry possible. We understand the importance of educating our clients about the unique characteristics and nuances of each diamond or piece of jewelry under consideration. As your private jeweler you can be assured that we will take the time to provide this education and we ensure this by meeting with our clients by appointment only.

When working with Ascot Diamonds your jewelry selection is not limited to what you can see in our displays or in our catalogs, it extends to what you can imagine. As manufacturers we can turn your design concepts into a unique, one of a kind reality.

Additional services include jewelry repair and ring sizing.

Details
Jewelry: Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessorie...