Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC

Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC

Buffalo, NY | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Photography is the most enduring investment you will make for your wedding day.

After the final glass of champagne is poured, after the cake is cut, after the last song has played and your guests say goodbye, your photographs will remind you of how wonderful your wedding day was. Why wouldn't you want your photographs to be as beautiful as the day itself?

As a husband and wife team, we know how special your wedding day is. We make it our aim to capture the fun, excitement, and joy of your day, while adding a dimension of artistic expression for memories that you will treasure for years to come!

You have a unique story to tell, and we would be honored to relate it visually, extraordinarily. Let us transform your celebration into a vision of living artistry!

Contact us today to begin the experience!

(716) 697-3083

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is hard to express in words how amazing Tim & Dee are both professionally and personally. I guarantee after the first meeting with them you will be hooked. I remember being stressed about finding photography. I wanted to make sure I found the best one. As soon as my husband and I meet with Tim and Dee, we new that they were the one and we could not have been more correct. They are extremely passionate about their work. They make sure that they are capturing the essence of you as "the couple." They always had great suggestions and worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. They are great people and my husband and I truly enjoyed working with them and having them apart of our special day. I strongly recommend at least setting up a meeting. I promise you that you will not be disappointed and will be blown away. They blew our high expectations out of the water. Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I highly recommend Tim and Deanna at Ascension Visionary Concepts! Their wedding photos are so elegant and beautiful!! I HIGHLY recommend them! I wish I can work more often with this talented company/couple. They listen to your requests and make them magical with every photo. They are fun, creative, energetic, professional, easy to work with and well worth every penny!
Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC is a wedding Photography from Buffalo, NY. We service weddings througout the local area, including Western New York, Erie, PA, and Rochester, NY. Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Western New York wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Contemporary Wedding Photography, Photojournalism, Portraiture
716-697-3083
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards