Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC

Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC

Buffalo, NY
716.697.3083   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

We had the pleasure of working with Deanne & Tim for our wedding in September 2015. I'll start by saying that they were the best combination of efficient professionals and genuine, nice people you could ask for. They come highly recommended.
My highlights of working with this couple:
1) They complement each other- both in personality and photography techniques, they have all bases covered. Their sense of humor and personalities bring light to your event. My family & friends were all talking about how wonderful they were to work with.
2) We were long-distance. They set up a face to face skype meeting, worked with our late night availability, and sat down to discuss us as a couple. They managed to get all sorts of details about us, so that they were able to intimately capture important moments on our big day.
3) They worked with our needs. They tailored our photo package so that we got what we were looking for. We ended up with all the high resolution copies, as well as labelled social media copies of our photos- which was what I really wanted in the end!
4) TALENT! The photos from our event are unbelievable. They captured candid moments, portraits, us crying, us laughing, etc. We have such amazing photos to look back on the day.
5) Adaptability- No bride/groom wants to hear that it will be raining on their wedding day. It happens though, trust me! D & T emailed us the day before, asking us to pick up a pretty umbrella because the forecast said rain. They came ready to go, and the rain did not affect them! If anything, they used the rain to capture incredible shots that make us look back on the rain positively! They had us out under the umbrella and the results were amazing.

I highly recommend Deanne & Tim. If you can trust them and have a little fun with your photos you will be thrilled with the outcome. Please contact me with any questions through Wedding Wire, I'd be happy to answer.

Services Used: Photography
Buffalo, NY

Photography is the most

... read more

Photography is the most enduring investment you will make for your wedding day.

After the final glass of champagne is poured, after the cake is cut, after the last song has played and your guests say goodbye, your photographs will remind you of how wonderful your wedding day was. Why wouldn't you want your photographs to be as beautiful as the day itself?

As a husband and wife team, we know how special your wedding day is. We make it our aim to capture the fun, excitement, and joy of your day, while adding a dimension of artistic expression for memories that you will treasure for years to come!

You have a unique story to tell, and we would be honored to relate it visually, extraordinarily. Let us transform your celebration into a vision of living artistry!

Contact us today to begin the experience!

(716) 697-3083

+/- read less
Categories: Photography
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
I highly recommend Tim and Deanna at Ascension Visionary Concepts! Their wedding photos are so elegant and beautiful!! I HIGHLY recommend them! I wish I can work more often with this talented company/couple. They listen to your requests and make them magical with every photo. They are fun, creative, energetic, professional, easy to work with and well worth every penny!
Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC is a wedding Photography from Buffalo, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Western New York, Erie, PA, and Rochester, NY. Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Western New York wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Contemporary Wedding Photography, Photojournalism, Portraiture