Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Floral design inspired by you!

Marshfield, MA 02050 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Make your event come to life with floral designs by Artistic Blossoms!   Our commitment to freshness and quality in design, product and service is expressed in every creation, which is inspired by you.

In our design studio, we are dedicated to creating original bouquets and arrangements from a combination of your ideas and our suggestions. We have that unique ability to capture each bride’s essence and create a beautiful reflection of you.

We begin with the attire you have chosen for yourself and your bridal party. Selecting flowers to compliment and best enhance the style, texture and color in your gowns. Then we visualize your wedding as a whole and use the flowers as the unifying beauty to complete your special day. We can accommodate any bride and take pride in providing exceptional service, the freshest of flowers, and beautiful designs. We would be honored to help make your dream wedding come true!

Artistic Blossoms is available for weddings, social and corporate event floral design.

All consultations by appointment 781-837-6251 or e-mail Kelly@artisticblossoms.com
Photos
Reviews
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

It's so hard to pick my favorite vendor, since they were all fabulous, but Artistic Blossoms is pretty darn close to perfect. I knew the moment I left my first appointment with Camille that Artistic Blossoms would be one of the best (and easiest!) decisions of my wedding planning experience. They were more expensive than our alternative, but that didn't sway me: I knew that the quality of the flowers and planning process would be well worth the investment. Plus, Camille and Kelly were very sensitive to our requests and financial needs and maximized the beauty of our flowers within our budget. They heard the vision for my wedding and enhanced it. I had complete confidence in them throughout the entire process, and they used their expertise to exceed my expectations. The flowers were BREATHTAKING, and everyone was raving about them for WEEKS following the wedding. I dried my bouquet and it's still fragrant, two months later.

I cannot give enough praise to the ladies at Artistic Blossoms. Camille is the sweetest florist you could ever meet, and she and her mother are a great team. They even have a special "Bride Parking" sign in their driveway...need I say more?? Choose Artistic Blossoms - you'll be SO happy you did :)

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
We truly can't say enough good things about Kelly and her team at Artisitc Blossoms. Most recently we have worked with them on events ranging from corporate appreciation dinners to an elegant backyard event at a private home, a fussy estate wedding and then at a country chic wedding at the Smithbarn. Kelly's work is customized to each event, and the best thing to do is let her be inspired and work her magic!! Her floral designs are some of the most unique and beautiful we have seen, and her professionalism is on par with her creativeness. If you are looking for a floral designer that thinks outside-the-vase, check out Artistic Blossoms!