Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It's so hard to pick my favorite vendor, since they were all fabulous, but Artistic Blossoms is pretty darn close to perfect. I knew the moment I left my first appointment with Camille that Artistic Blossoms would be one of the best (and easiest!) decisions of my wedding planning experience. They were more expensive than our alternative, but that didn't sway me: I knew that the quality of the flowers and planning process would be well worth the investment. Plus, Camille and Kelly were very sensitive to our requests and financial needs and maximized the beauty of our flowers within our budget. They heard the vision for my wedding and enhanced it. I had complete confidence in them throughout the entire process, and they used their expertise to exceed my expectations. The flowers were BREATHTAKING, and everyone was raving about them for WEEKS following the wedding. I dried my bouquet and it's still fragrant, two months later.

I cannot give enough praise to the ladies at Artistic Blossoms. Camille is the sweetest florist you could ever meet, and she and her mother are a great team. They even have a special "Bride Parking" sign in their driveway...need I say more?? Choose Artistic Blossoms - you'll be SO happy you did :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
162 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116
BLOG

Innovative Boutique Floral Design Studio specializing in Wedding & Event design

Make your event come to life with Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio. For over 28 years, Artistic Blossoms has been committed to freshness & quality in design, product, and service.
Owner and designer Kelly Dolloff is a true artist, and her team of blossom experts promises to capture each couple’s essence through on
e-of-a-kind floral décor. An award-winning designer, Kelly has been creating inspired designs for over 28 years with a focus on the client. Not a retail shop, Artistic Blossoms specializes in weddings and events, therefore brides and grooms get Artistic Blossom’s undivided attention. A family-business at heart, Kelly and her daughter, Camille rise to the occasion. With Camille’s eye for the classic and Kelly’s for the innovative, Artistic Blossoms offers a unique balance of taste and style with invariable quality. At Artistic Blossoms, flowers are an experience, an opportunity to enliven your vision with color, texture, and design. For a unique, inspired wedding call and set up an appointment today.
Artistic Blossoms is available for weddings, social and corporate event floral design.

All consultations by appointment 781-837-6251 or e-mail Kelly@artisticblossoms.com
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Working with Artistic Blossoms is always wonderful artistically and professionally. Kelly's floral creations are always fresh, beautiful and above the expectations of our clients. When we know Kelly is the floral vendor hired for one of our events, we leave extra time to photograph her work as it is always a couples favorite memory of their special day. The accommodating nature of her entire staff is always a joy to work with.
Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio is a wedding floral design company from the Boston and metro area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, North & South Shore, and Cape Cod. Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the New England wedding industry for over 28 years. We specialize in unique, customized floral designs for weddings and events