Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Make your event come to life with Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio. For over 28 years, Artistic Blossoms has been committed to freshness & quality in design, product, and service.

Owner and designer Kelly Dolloff is a true artist, and her team of blossom experts promises to capture each couple’s essence through one-of-a-kind floral décor. An award-winning designer, Kelly has been creating inspired designs for over 28 years with a focus on the client. Not a retail shop, Artistic Blossoms specializes in weddings and events, therefore brides and grooms get Artistic Blossom’s undivided attention. A family-business at heart, Kelly and her daughter, Camille rise to the occasion.
With Camille’s eye for the classic and Kelly’s for the innovative, Artistic Blossoms offers a unique balance of taste and style with invariable quality. At Artistic Blossoms, flowers are an experience, an opportunity to enliven your vision with color, texture, and design. For a unique, inspired wedding call and set up an appointment today.

Artistic Blossoms is available for weddings, social and corporate event floral design.

All consultations by appointment 781-837-6251 or e-mail Kelly@artisticblossoms.com
Photos
Reviews
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

It's so hard to pick my favorite vendor, since they were all fabulous, but Artistic Blossoms is pretty darn close to perfect. I knew the moment I left my first appointment with Camille that Artistic Blossoms would be one of the best (and easiest!) decisions of my wedding planning experience. They were more expensive than our alternative, but that didn't sway me: I knew that the quality of the flowers and planning process would be well worth the investment. Plus, Camille and Kelly were very sensitive to our requests and financial needs and maximized the beauty of our flowers within our budget. They heard the vision for my wedding and enhanced it. I had complete confidence in them throughout the entire process, and they used their expertise to exceed my expectations. The flowers were BREATHTAKING, and everyone was raving about them for WEEKS following the wedding. I dried my bouquet and it's still fragrant, two months later.

I cannot give enough praise to the ladies at Artistic Blossoms. Camille is the sweetest florist you could ever meet, and she and her mother are a great team. They even have a special "Bride Parking" sign in their driveway...need I say more?? Choose Artistic Blossoms - you'll be SO happy you did :)

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
We truly can't say enough good things about Kelly and her team at Artisitc Blossoms. Most recently we have worked with them on events ranging from corporate appreciation dinners to an elegant backyard event at a private home, a fussy estate wedding and then at a country chic wedding at the Smithbarn. Kelly's work is customized to each event, and the best thing to do is let her be inspired and work her magic!! Her floral designs are some of the most unique and beautiful we have seen, and her professionalism is on par with her creativeness. If you are looking for a floral designer that thinks outside-the-vase, check out Artistic Blossoms!
Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio is a wedding floral design company from the Boston and metro area. We service weddings througout the local area, including Boston, North & South Shore, and Cape Cod. Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the New England wedding industry for over 28 years. We specialize in unique, customized floral designs for weddings and events