arrangements, llc

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The flower arrangements at my wedding were gorgeous, and the services went beyond my expections. I wanted particular colors and flowers to be used for my bouquet, centerpieces, pomanders, and other ceremonial and reception decor, and I wanted to stay within a certain budget. Not only did everything stay within my budget, I also got most of the flowers I wanted. One of my requests for forsythia centerpieces couldn't happen because they were not in season, but I thought the substitute flowers (yellow cymbideum orchids) were even more beautiful. My bouquet made of immaculate and fragrant gardenias lasted the entire day and then some. Everything photographed so well, too. There was a very personalized touch to all our arrangements, and they just enhanced every memorable detail from that special day.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
po box 10977, Napa, CA 94581

"Relax, We make all the arrangements"

arrangements, LLC is a full service event planning & floral design company. Working closely with our clients, allows them to "relax, we make all the arrangements".  We pride ourselves with taking into consideration the individual needs of every client, whether it be date, location, religion or budget.  Working closely with our clients and our t rusted vendors, we have one goal - to make each celebration an event to remember.

arrangements partners have over 20 years of experience in the field of event planning, from corporate & national business sales meetings to complete wedding event & floral design.  Our final goal is simple: to achieve a seamless event, so our clients can relax and focus on their event.

Details