Armor & Martel LTD

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We are beyond thrilled with our pictures and with how quickly after the wedding we received them. Chris and his team were kind, professional, and efficient. I would highly recommend Armor and Martel for any wedding. Great value, great photos, great photographers! Cannot wait to get the video!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8 Freebody St., Newport, RI 02840
BLOG

Award Winning Images, Artistic Photographers!

Choosing your photographer is perhaps the most personal decision you'll make for your wedding day. My specialty is weaving all the moments of the wedding into a single thread, be it still imagery or cinematic video. I would love to meet you and talk about photographing your wedding in Rhode Island or at your special destination.

Your ... read more

Your images should be a unique true representations of who you are, and how you feel - We excel at creating a visual story of  telling portraits and unscripted moments beyond the superficial snapshot.

I look forward to meeting you, and hearing all about your unique wedding ....

Chris Martel