Argyle Photo

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Corei
08/16/2014

Erin Was Amazing!!! Our Engagement Pictures and our wedding pictures turned out GREAT!!! I honestly couldn't ask for a more professional Photographer. I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the Metro Detroit area.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2884 Woodford Circle, Rochester Hills , MI 48306

Upscale, modern photography...we take amazing photos that tell the story of your big day.

Simply put...we take really cool photos. period.(Oh, and it's fun and relaxed...the way it should be on your wedding day:) All of my former clients will tell you"It's like having a good friend/sister as your wedding photographer".

Photography is so subjective, you know what you like and what you don't like. As an artist, I capture images that I love and I would want in my wedding album. Pictures and images that take you back to that exact day..that exact moment...it's priceless! Be silly, be nervous, be lovey-dovey, I will get it all in photos for you and make you feel comfortable while doing so. I tell your story in a high-end, boutique style...while still maintaining the formal essential shots that every bride wants at her wedding.  At Argyle we strive to photograph every amazing moment, without distractions and we are awesome at it(patting myself on the back a bit). I have had many years in art school and know what is beautiful in this world....Weddings are beautiful. Style is of the utmost importance when it comes to choosing a photographer. Argyle specializes in fresh, new-school imagery, while still maintaining the beauty of what makes a perfect wedding portfolio. I take a photojournalistic approach to capturing your day, but will also set up shots to give you that "fashion mag" look.  I love what I do, let me make your special day even more special for years to come with photographs that tell an amazing story of love. Thanks for checking my site out and have a stellar day:) Erin- Owner of Argyle Photography

+/- read less