April Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

April is an amazing person to have by your side throughout the wedding process! Immediately after booking her months in advance she scheduled a phone chat (since I lived 4 hours south) to talk about what our vision for the wedding was. Being a major rookie in the wedding planning area, April was able to give GREAT advice and help narrow down how we wanted the wedding to look. I was not picky at all when it came to types of flowers, I just knew I wanted loose, flowly arrangements and bouquets with lots of greenery. April was spot on! I was in awe of how beautiful everything looked when I saw it on the day of the wedding.

April does so much more than just florals. She is able to envision what any type of wedding should look like. She can give suggestions on decor pieces to linens, flatware, layout etc. She even suggested what color tie the groomsmen should wear to match with the neutral toned (mismatched) bridesmaids dresses! I followed all her suggestions and the wedding came out more beautifully than I could have ever imagined!

April is kind, VERY organized, prompt with emails and phone calls (not sure how when she had her second baby in the midst of the planning!), and super professional to work with! You will not regret booking April, she is an extraordinarily, talented lady!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
PO Box 1336, Atascadero, CA 93423
BLOG

floral artistry for california's central coast weddings

We heart weddings – every little single thing about them. From the conceptualizing, to the crafting, the perfect little details that make it so unique to each couple and everything in between. We are head over heals about the magic that happens on that day – so much love and happy we could eat it up. We believe the flowers at your wedding will be the tie that binds - the one design component that will pull all the others together to form a cohesive look. Our floral design collections are tailored specifically for your wedding aesthetic thru a series of design and concept meetings. Please be in touch if you would like to learn more about our weddings and flower design collections.

+/- read less