April Flowers

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Amanda
10/18/2014

April was so amazing to work with. She is so well organized, has so many fabulous ideas up her sleeve and her flowers speak for themselves. I have never seen a more beautiful bouquet than the one she made for me. I might be biased, but she works wonder with flowers and I am so thankful that we had her on our side for our wedding day. She really kept me at ease during the planning process and I had no worries going into the big day. She works great with other vendors and is just so sweet! We couldn't have asked for more beautiful center peices and again, my bouquet was to die for!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
PO Box 1336, Atascadero, CA 93423
BLOG

floral artistry for california's central coast weddings

We heart weddings – every little single thing about them. From the conceptualizing, to the crafting, the perfect little details that make it so unique to each couple and everything in between. We are head over heals about the magic that happens on that day – so much love and happy we could eat it up. We believe the flowers at your wedding will be the tie that binds - the one design component that will pull all the others together to form a cohesive look. Our floral design collections are tailored specifically for your wedding aesthetic thru a series of design and concept meetings. Please be in touch if you would like to learn more about our weddings and flower design collections.

Details