Appleblossom Flowers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The floral arrangements from Appleblossum were absolutely MAGNIFICENT!

Dawn was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. My initial consultation was so easy and comfortable. I had just gotten engaged and really didnt know what to ask or where to start. I just had a general look and feel I was going for.

As I got going more in my planning process, I started throwing more questions and ideas and additional arrangements I wanted at Dawn and she calmly handled them all and guided me every step of the way.

As a result of Dawn's expertise (and impressive gallery of previous work), I was not nervous at all about what Dawn would deliver. Of all of my vendors .. I had the the least trepidation about my flowers. I just knew she would get everything right and that the flowers would be great.

Well .. I was wrong about one thing. The flowers were not just great ... they were absolutely phenomenal. Beyond words! From the bouquets to the table arrangements to the cake, everything was so beautiful, it took my breath away. Literally --- I was told my guests gasped when they entered the reception space. The staff at the Arboretum told me that it was their prettiest wedding so far this year, and it was largely due to Dawn's incredible work.

Dawn made everything easy, straightforward, stayed on budget and most importantly -- far exceeded my expectations. I cannot thank you enough, Dawn!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
By appointment, 1934 Laurel Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55104
BLOG

Appleblossom Flowers is floral design re-imagined.

Appleblossom Flowers is floral design re-imagined. We create lovely and exquisite flower bouquets for an unforgettably beautiful wedding or event. Visit our website today at www.appleblossom-flowers.com or call to schedule an appointment for a complementary wedding consultation.

Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2008
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Appleblossom Flowers is a wedding florist from Saint Paul. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minneapolis , St. Paul , and Minnesota. Appleblossom Flowers is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Minneapolis/St.Paul wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Wedding floral styling