Annapolis Wedding Chapel

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Rebecca
04/17/2015

We LOVED Loveta! She made our ceremony so special. Everything that was important to us was included and it was perfect for us. Loveta suggested a nearby park which turned out to be where our beautiful intimate ceremony took place. She thinks of everything, from the beautiful words to stepping out of the way for certain pictures. She has a great speaking voice and is very professional. Her communication is prompt and she was very flexible when family members were running late to rehearsal and wedding.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
1625 Old Generals Highway, Annapolis, MD 21401

"The alternative to the courthouse"

I have come to realize that there are so many couples who dream of a simpler ceremony than most of the
 local venues are willing to accommodate. Perhaps, they would just like a few guests to be in attendance, or maybe they would rather have a private ceremony with just the two of them.
Until now, there has not been a small intimate  place ... read more
Until now, there has not been a small intimate  place for them to go, since most sites will charge a rental or site fee, as well as making them guarantee an exorbitant number of guests, when all they ever wanted was a small ceremony with close family and friends.
So I set out to create a unique setting for small ceremonies and opened the Annapolis Wedding Chapel in September of 2010
 - with no rental or site fees -  Pets are welcome to participate or just attend - this is your day, have fun.

If you have a site or venue that has special meaning to you, I am also available.

+/- read less