Anna Sawin Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sarah
10/19/2013

Anna was excellent! She did a great job posing us for the photos without it feeling unnatural, made everyone feel comfortable and was very subtle in her presence during the ceremony and reception. We used her for our engagement photos as well which turned out beautifully. She is also incredibly nice and very pleasant to work with. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Stonington, CT 06378

It’s hard not to fall in love with love, and as a photographer, I have a front row seat to some of the most amazing expressions of love possible.

And as a wedding photographer? It’s all about the love!

And as a wedding photographer? It’s all about the love!

Photography plays witness to our most human connections, and I think of it as a privilege to join your family for a day. It is a tremendous honor and responsibility to take the photographs that you and your family will be looking at forever.

I look forward to discussing your wedding day with you!

Anna Sawin Photography: bright and lively wedding photography on the New England shoreline and beyond

+/- read less