Anna Marisol Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anna was amazing! I was so lucky to find her and can't wait to use her again for our next major event. I loved her personality and she made everyone feel so comfortable. I had to make a huge cut on my photography budget and even in doing so I got more from Anna than any of the other 20+ photography vendors I priced out there! It's so crazy that her package covered so much including engagement photos, more hours for day of the wedding than any other vendor I priced, and included for most of that time a 2nd and even 3rd photographer, just to name a few. In addition, the pictures were so beautiful. She is truly talented! We even received a sneak peak that very next morning (one of my favorite photos) and the photos where edited and available quickly after. I thought I'd be waiting months but not at all! We highly recommend Anna Marisol as she was wonderful and turned out to be the perfect choice for us.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Goodyear, AZ 85338
BLOG

I have always been exposed to photography in different ways throughout my life. Taking a look around my childhood home, for instance, one would see many photos adorning the walls and staking out their place on a shelf nearby. These photos caught the people I love at their happiest moments and it is very nostalgic to look at the photos with fondness. Despite our digital age, framed photos are as popular as ever.

When my husband bought me my first DSLR 5 years ago, I descended quickly into my love for photography. I read every word of the cameras owner manual and found myself joining several photography groups with people who shared the same passion as I do. After a couple of years, I decided to take a leap of faith and pursue photography as a career. I've never looked back. I love capturing people's happiest moments on camera so that they can look back on those photos years from now with the same fondness and nostalgia I have experienced.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2011