Anna Marisol Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anna Marisol was selected by my daughter and future son in law from a list of excellent photographers that I provided them with. My son in law is a bit introverted but Anna made him feel comfortable at their interview meeting and was able to get many great pictures of them at their engagement photo session. When it came time for the wedding, she is so calm and relaxed that Karen and Bryan were very relaxed, too. She just send the "sneak preview" of their wedding last weekend and it is sooooo amazing!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. I met Anna less than a year ago and was very impressed. Even though I have worked with other very excellent photographers, this turned out to be a blessing to have her because my daughter is beyond pleased. When she saw the sneak preview that I forwarded to her on her honeymoon, she texted back that it brought tears to her eyes. Thank you Anna for such an outstanding day!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Goodyear, AZ 85338
BLOG

I have always been exposed to photography in different ways throughout my life. Taking a look around my childhood home, for instance, one would see many photos adorning the walls and staking out their place on a shelf nearby. These photos caught the people I love at their happiest moments and it is very nostalgic to look at the photos with fondness. Despite our digital age, framed photos are as popular as ever.

When my husband bought me my first DSLR 5 years ago, I descended quickly into my love for photography. I read every word of the cameras owner manual and found myself joining several photography groups with people who shared the same passion as I do. After a couple of years, I decided to take a leap of faith and pursue photography as a career. I've never looked back. I love capturing people's happiest moments on camera so that they can look back on those photos years from now with the same fondness and nostalgia I have experienced.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards