Anna Christine Events

Anna Christine Events

Your event, planned to perfection!

37 North Orange Avenue
Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32801 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

At Anna Christine Events, we believe that every detail matters. Our goal is to make your event happen exactly as you’ve envisioned it. Whether your taste is fresh and lighthearted, timeless and sophisticated or anywhere in between, our knowledge and expertise can help your concept come to life while working within your desired budget.

We are excited to create a memorable experience for you and look forward to planning your event to perfection.

Contact me at christy@annachristineevents.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was great to work with. We hired her for the month-of planning, and we couldn't have done it without her. Christy met with us several times to talk about detials, went to vendor meetings with us, and picked up all of our homemade decorations and set everything up perfectly for us. We had a very big wedding, with a lot of homemade decorations, and we didn't have to do a thing the month of. When I had a little hiccup with a separate vendor, Christy reacted immediately to fix the situation and kept me from freaking out (because as a bride, any small thing gone wrong can quickly escalate into a big ordeal). Her assistant also SPRINTED to get an umbrella over my head when it started to rain just before I walked down the isle. Our wedding was SO beautiful and went so smoothly because of her help. Thanks Christy!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
I Love Anna Christine Events! She is always right on point and knows exactly what her clients needs and wants are! Being a wedding vendor I know the importance of a wedding planner and She is one of the best! Highly recommend Anna Christine events!!!
Anna Christine Events is a wedding planner from Orlando, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orlando, Winter Park, and Lake Mary. Anna Christine Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the central Florida wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in personalized, romantic and memorable events
407-926-4103
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards